Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what do you think of knox centrals football team for this football season ??:thanks:
I think it will be an interesting year. They have been working hard in the weight room this winter and looked fair in spring ball. If the seniors will step up and be leaders, and they play with a team concept they could have the best year yet at KC. Player placement by the coaches will also determine the results of the season. I believe that they have all they need skill and size wise. Putting all the peices together will be the big challenge. This COULD be there first ten win season. The future is looking bright for coach Mills and the Panthers. GO KC!
Big big year. I believe they will hit the ground running this year. I think a lot of players grew up last year. It should be a great year.
If a few young players step up and improve it could be a great year for the panthers....
Knox will have another great year but won't get past Bell.
its knox's time to do the biggest thing that there schools football program has never accomplished good luck panthers