Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 73 - Ballard 61 (State Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Shelby Valley Wildcats State Champions!!!!!!
Congrats to the Wildcats!! Way to go boys!
Wow, Eastern Kentuck is proud of you SV. No1 rlly expected you all to make it, some said ballard was to "athletic" but you proved them wrong.
Congrats

Justice for Mr. Bball
SHELBY VALLEY.....clap clap clap clap clap....SHELBY VALLEY

Boys it sure does feel good to be on top!

Way to go boys!

So much for Valley not being able to hang with them boys down state. I think them boys down state can't hang with the Valley!
Awesome!!!! CONGRATS Shelby Valley!!!!!! STATE CHAMPS!!!!!Glad you all are bringing it back to Eastern Ky!!!!
COngrats Valley!
Congrats to the
Shelby Valley Wildcats
2010 Sweet 16
State Champs!!!!!!!!!!
Simply amazing! You guys achieved something that VERY few people ever get too. This will follow you for the rest of your life. Congrats.
Congrats Shelby Valley!!! :rockon:
Congradulations Shelby Valley on an awesome state tournament.
Congrats Shelby Valley
:worthy::1:
Congrats SV!!
PC_You_Know Wrote:SHELBY VALLEY.....clap clap clap clap clap....SHELBY VALLEY

Boys it sure does feel good to be on top!

Way to go boys!

So much for Valley not being able to hang with them boys down state. I think them boys down state can't hang with the Valley!

Unless you play for them, your not on top!

Anyways, congrats Valley on a well deserved state title.
I will say, this is awesome for EKY. The movie hoosiers was played out again tonight at rupp.

one more note, betsy layne held SV closer than anyone in the state tourney
just another fun fact!!!!

Celebrate boys, what a feeling!
WOW!!! Congrats Valley :worthy::worthy::worthy:
Congrats to Valley. I've watched these guys grow up through the years. This is simply amazing to watch them win the State title.
CONGRATS to the Shelby Valley Wildcats!! Nice to see another title come back to the 15th Region!!

Now tell us why we should have a class system!! The boys from EKY can play as good as anyone!!
Congrats Shelby Valley! Awesome job!
GREAT job Valley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazing run Valley, you've made EKY proud!!!
Shelby Valley, this has been an amazing run over the past few years, a few small state titles, one big state title, numerous region and district champs. You guys will go down in history as the best group to ever come through Valley. You all couldn't have made us any more proud!

Now hopefully we see that Mr. Basketball trophy go to the rightful owner.
Congrats Valley, everyone is proud of you. You earned it. Love to see the 15th region get it done.
lets go valley congrats to all the seniors u boys deserved it n im so happy u got it now show the younger boys wat its like so then can do it
:Thumbs::Clap::Cheerlead Congratulations
PC_You_Know Wrote:And in come the haters! The parents aren't on top? The coaches aren't on top? Man I went to Shelby Valley, I played sports at Shelby Valley, I was once a president of the blue crew at Shelby Valley, we are on top!

There is no being rude to it, this one is for Pike county! We're #1!

He's not a hater son. He speaks the truth. Those boys deserve all the credit and deserved to declare they are on top....not you. We, know you are a SV fan...But so is everyone else in EKY tonight. They played GREAT and deserve the praise!

WAY TO GO CATS! You haVE MADE THE 15TH and ALL of EKY proud! And they said mountain boys can't play....LOL......:please:....WOOO HOOOO!
PC_You_Know Wrote:And in come the haters! The parents aren't on top? The coaches aren't on top? Man I went to Shelby Valley, I played sports at Shelby Valley, I was once a president of the blue crew at Shelby Valley, we are on top!

There is no being rude to it, this one is for Pike county! We're #1!

Haters? I was rooting for SV to win, I wanted them to win.

Your not a coach or parent.

WE are on top, sounds good man. Proud to be apart of the 15th region. I once wore a blue crew shirt at a SV game when i was in the 8th grade, i believe. So I have nothing against SV, as some of my family graduated from there.
congrats valley. this means alot to EKY. this will be remembered for decades to come.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Shelby Valley, this has been an amazing run over the past few years, a few small state titles, one big state title, numerous region and district champs. You guys will go down in history as the best group to ever come through Valley. You all couldn't have made us any more proud!

Now hopefully we see that Mr. Basketball trophy go to the rightful owner.
+1
Congrats SV!!......Elisha "Mr. Basktball" Justice
Congrats Shelby Valley from a Johnson Central fan...you did the 15th region well and I am proud of you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5