Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs. Mason County 3/20 (Sweet 16 Semi-Finals)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Any thoughts?

(This game will be played at 11:30 AM)
I'm Rooting For Valley!

Go Wildcats!
It would be considered by many to be an upset but I think Mason Co. can win this game. Of course Eastern Kentucky will be rooting for Shelby Valley though. Mason Co. has already beaten good teams including Clark Co. to go to state while Valley has had a somewhat easier road to semifinals in Sweet Sixteen. I know Butler's record wasn't great but they are from a normally strong region and have played good ball.
Valley by 3.
Valley by 8.
SV wins by 5 and moves on to the finals
Go Valley.
Should be a heck of a matchup. MC after they got Pawsatt back in the line-up is a completely different team. Should be fun watching Gilbert and Justice matchup
I suspect a very similiar game as yesterday against W Jess. and about the same results. Justice and Valley just too much. Valley by 9.
Watching this team warm up makes me realize that today is the last day people will see this SV team together, win or lose. Years of work went into building this season, the culmination of a lot of people's efforts. Sad to see them go!
20-9 sv
timeout
22-11 at end of the 1st sv
cuppett777 Wrote:22-11 at end of the 1st sv

Nice looking score. Hope Valley can stay hot!
24-11sv
24-14sv ..3 point play by Mason
26-14sv
turnover Mason turnover number 6
28-14sv
28-16sv
30-16sv
30-19
32-19 sv
32-21sv there trading baskets
32-24 sv another 3pointer by Mason
35-24 sv 3 by Justice