Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best team you seen at Sweet 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im jus curious. I was at Rupp yesterday. Ballard looked really good. Scott Co. looked solid but not as good as i expected. What do you guys think?
Ballard looks tough!
I was only at the morning session, so here they are in order:

1. Ballard
2. Shelby County
3. Warren Central
4. East Carter
From what I seen:

1. Shelby Valley
2. Ballard
3. Scott County
4. Shelby County
5. Christian County
6. Warren Central
7. West Jessamine
8. Mason County
9. North Hardin
10. Corbin
11. Muhlenberg County
12. Newport
13. Paducah Tilghman
14. Butler
15. East Carter
16. Knott Co. Central
Now that the tournament is over...

1. Shelby Valley
2. Ballard
3. Scott County
4. Shelby County
5. Christian County
6. Warren Central
7. Mason County
8. West Jessamine
9. North Hardin
10. Corbin
11. Newport
12. Muhlenburg County
13. Butler
14. Paducah Tilghman
15. Knott County Central
16. East Carter
I was really impressed with West Jessamine.
I saw several teams with great players, several teams that were as athletic as a track team, but only one that had the skills, knowledge and ability all wrapped into one, and that was Shelby Valley. I didn't see any team that played better as a team than Valley.
trufan Wrote:I saw several teams with great players, several teams that were as athletic as a track team, but only one that had the skills, knowledge and ability all wrapped into one, and that was Shelby Valley. I didn't see any team that played better as a team than Valley.

Of course, Valley was the best team I seen at Rupp, but I was impressed with West Jessamine. VALLEY IS TEAM BALL.:rockon:
Best team was the team that won it of course.

xD
EOE Wrote:Of course, Valley was the best team I seen at Rupp, but I was impressed with West Jessamine. VALLEY IS TEAM BALL.:rockon:

yes they was TEAM ball and that what won it,the 6'6 kid i think hatfield is his name is very good as well
I thought SV was more expierenced and played smarter than ballard but i just thought ballard was more athletic and would beat SV! Glad the proved me wrong and brought the title to the mountains
ryanblue1424 Wrote:Now that the tournament is over...

1. Shelby Valley
2. Ballard
3. Scott County
4. Shelby County
5. Christian County
6. Warren Central
7. Mason County
8. West Jessamine
9. North Hardin
10. Corbin
11. Newport
12. Muhlenburg County
13. Butler
14. Paducah Tilghman
15. Knott County Central
16. East Carter

I agree with this. I really thought that Puducah Tilghman could have been a really big challenge for teams but after the clinic Valley put on for them I have to agree with you that around 14 is fine.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I agree with this. I really thought that Puducah Tilghman could have been a really big challenge for teams but after the clinic Valley put on for them I have to agree with you that around 14 is fine.

And a clinic it was.:Thumbs:
Shelby Valley
Ballard
Scott.
Shelby valley
You know guys. I don't know if the person that started this thread is a SV person or not. BUT, I mean ...my god people. This is why people give the SV fan base so much flack. We NOW have 4 different threads about the champs or best team at the Sweet Sixteen. We ALL know who was the best team there and who is the 2010 CHAMPS! SHELBY VALLEY!
I rooted for them from the day they won the 15th Region. I am ever so proud of them. But, do you guys not think that 1 thread is enough....OH.....and we also have now TWO...Mr. Basketball threads....Come on people. We are for EJ and hope to God and know that he deserves it. Just quit starting all these useless threads...PLEASE!
I do believe the OP started this for the first day of state tournament and wanted to know who looked the best on the first day but others turned it into tournament wide.
Sorry, didn't notice. I just hopped on here and saw like 6 threads that were about the same thing and was like.....JEEEZ. They just need to go ahead and close these useless ones down now that it is over and leave the one or two up that really pertain to anythig.
I think Shelby Valley was much, much better. I came to the final game expecting a little more competition than I watched. Ballard was a solid team, but Shelby Valley got the job done much easier than I expected. Congrats Hillbillies!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I agree with this. I really thought that Puducah Tilghman could have been a really big challenge for teams but after the clinic Valley put on for them I have to agree with you that around 14 is fine.

I personally thought West Jess. was the best team there other than Shelby Valley. That #5 was the best guard on the court other than Shelby Valley's two starters.
The best team I saw (not seen) was the team that won.
Top 4: Shelby Valley, Christian County, Ballard, Scott County