Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley-61 vs. Pikeville-41
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Valley played awesome...Esther Fleming put up 19 points and 9 rebounds...Amber Perkins played awesome on the defensive side of the ball tonight.

Good win for valley.

BallaBaby

Congrats to Valley and Fleming on a great game
Congrats Valley!!
Congrats Valley, who all does Pikeville have I haven't seen them play in a while?
Congratulations SV.
Good win Valley,another great defensive showing!
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:Congrats Valley, who all does Pikeville have I haven't seen them play in a while?

They really don't have anyone from what I have seen, Martel down under the basket, good rebounder but if u put one body on her she can't shoot the ball.
#2, Sarah Davis is her name I think, she can shoot with a body on her, really fast too. Valley had her trapped at least two or three times last night on the sideline or in a corner and she squeezed her way out.
But thats really all I saw from last night.
WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO ANOTHER BLOW OUT!!!! LOL WHO CAN STOP THE LADYCATS AT VALLEY????? GO ESTHER AND AMBER!(DON'T THIS KINDA REMEMBER PPL OF THE GREAT DORTON LADYCATS? :o)
Congrats Valley!!!!!
Shelby Valley is alot better than what I thought they are the team to beat. They are a team full of guards and there is nothing that is going to keep them from winning district
"Blue Jet" Wrote:Shelby Valley is alot better than what I thought they are the team to beat. They are a team full of guards and there is nothing that is going to keep them from winning district

It's early in the district season, I know they have beat both their district teams, but Pikeville has a realy good freshman out, and from what I hear East Ridge had some players out when the played Valley too. I have seen Valley play and I admit they do have good guards, but just having guards doesn't mean that you will win a district championship. You have to have good players at every position.

:Guitar01:
Congratulations Valley. You're off to a good start.