Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 12th Region 2010-2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions? Best Players? Sleeper players to have impact seasons? Sleeper teams to possibly win region? Who WILL win region?

Will Rockcastle repeat? Who will be the new Lincoln County coach? Can Randy Salyers have Casey County back in the Sweet 16?

Will anyone be able to stop players like Pittman, Fothergill, Hammond, Lawrence, Koffman, etc...
Top teams next season will be.

1. Rockcastle County

2. Casey County
3. Southwestern
4. Garrard County
5. Wayne County

The 47th district be loaded with great players, Hammonds, Lawrence, from Rockcastle. pitman and coffman from casey and coffey from somerset.
I truly believe that the 12th region will be one of the most competitive regions in the state.
The 12th region should be good again next year.

I think that Rockcastle County will repeat as champions.
The 12th Region will be one of the toughest regions in the state IMO. Southwestern returns everyone but Emily Walker and Bethany Perry. I look for them to repeat as 48th district Champs. Rockcastle is always a tough team Coach Noble always has them ready to play. I think Casey will be down but I still think they make it to the regional tournament. Thats just a rundown of a few of the 12th region teams as I am short on time.
Is there an all star team made up of 12th Region Srs.? Don't they usually play against the 13th Region in an all star game?
rockblue Wrote:Is there an all star team made up of 12th Region Srs.? Don't they usually play against the 13th Region in an all star game?

Yea the have a jounior and senior 12th vs 13th allstare game a the university of the cumblerlands. im not sure what the date of games.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:The 12th Region will be one of the toughest regions in the state IMO. Southwestern returns everyone but Emily Walker and Bethany Perry. I look for them to repeat as 48th district Champs. Rockcastle is always a tough team Coach Noble always has them ready to play. I think Casey will be down but I still think they make it to the regional tournament. Thats just a rundown of a few of the 12th region teams as I am short on time.

I agree with you. no one should come close to southwestern in the 48th and they will make a good run in region

Casey returns there stating 5 and most of its bench. they will be right in the thick of things for the 12th region title.
I do agree that Southwestern will run away with the 48th District. If they do not win that district, EVERYONE will be amazed.
Don't forget about Garrad County, they gave Rock a pretty good game in the opening round of the region and i think that return most of their players.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I agree with you. no one should come close to southwestern in the 48th and they will make a good run in region

Casey returns there stating 5 and most of its bench. they will be right in the thick of things for the 12th region title.

I stand corrected! For some odd reason I was thinking Casey graduated their 5 this year.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:I stand corrected! For some odd reason I was thinking Casey graduated their 5 this year.

You may have been thinking about Lincoln County. They graduate quite a few AND their coach is retiring.
Crown Rockcastle STATE CHAMPS FOR 2010-2011.
Bluemoon Wrote:Crown Rockcastle STATE CHAMPS FOR 2010-2011.

I would love that
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I would love that

Me too! They might have the talent to do it, but I don't know about the referee help Confusedhh: .............................................

:biggrin: JUST KIDDING
State champs would sound great to me to. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Would it be to early to talk about who would be the favorites for next year?
WaybackRocket Wrote:Would it be to early to talk about who would be the favorites for next year?

Nope, look at what I originally posted:

lwc Wrote:Predictions? Best Players? Sleeper players to have impact seasons? Sleeper teams to possibly win region? Who WILL win region?

Will Rockcastle repeat? Who will be the new Lincoln County coach? Can Randy Salyers have Casey County back in the Sweet 16?

Will anyone be able to stop players like Pittman, Fothergill, Hammond, Lawrence, Koffman, etc...
I'll have to put Rock as the favorite because of Hammond , Lawrence and now Hunter, but Casey will have about everybody back and they may be tough to beat.
lwc Wrote:Nope, look at what I originally posted:
How about one for the favorites for state contenders?
Im gonna venture to say that Rock and Southwestern will be the 2 most favorite teams in the 12th next year and you can probably throw in Casey as well.