Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NCAA Tournament coverage - what stations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have DirecTV and a considerable portion of my bill is the additional sports package which provides all of the FSN's and CBS Sports Channel.

It would lower my bill an additional $13 or so if I removed this, but will I hurt myself by removing this just before tournament time?

What stations are the tournament usually on? I believe the championship game and Final Four are on CBS, but are the rest of the games broadcast on CBS as well?
your supposed to get free acces to all tourney games from your computer if u go to http://www.ncaa.com and thats from cbs.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I have DirecTV and a considerable portion of my bill is the additional sports package which provides all of the FSN's and CBS Sports Channel.

It would lower my bill an additional $13 or so if I removed this, but will I hurt myself by removing this just before tournament time?

What stations are the tournament usually on? I believe the championship game and Final Four are on CBS, but are the rest of the games broadcast on CBS as well?

I would wait until after the NCAA tourney. It wouldn't make that much difference waiting for another week.