Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County 2010/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In my opinion i think that the lack of experience will hurt them in the beginning of the season but as it progresses i think that they will be in contention for the Region title. They return only two people that regularly saw the floor. Wade Skaggs and Blake Bradley. The sophmores and soon to be juniors will need to step up this includes Hayden Kiser, Anthony Tucker, Tyler Combs, and Logan Finley. I think they can step up cause they have some size. It should be another good season for the dawgs.

Whats your thoughts?
LC_Dawgs Wrote:In my opinion i think that the lack of experience will hurt them in the beginning of the season but as it progresses i think that they will be in contention for the Region title. They return only two people that regularly saw the floor. Wade Skaggs and Blake Bradley. The sophmores and soon to be juniors will need to step up this includes Hayden Kiser, Anthony Tucker, Tyler Combs, and Logan Finley. I think they can step up cause they have some size. It should be another good season for the dawgs.

Whats your thoughts?
I hope you are right but I think it might be a long season for the Dawgs. I look for Paintsville and JC with Mr. Parker and company to be the big dogs next year. I am not sure what SC will have back next year but I know P-ville will be tough. Good luck Dawgs in 2011