Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cincinnati 69 - Louisville 66 (Big East Tournament - 2nd RD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Big East Tournament - 2nd RD
Final. great win for the Bearcats. love to see this.
This team is the definition of inconsistency, they can beat anyone and get beat by anyone.
Yet another game Lville gave away.
Posted on the other one. But anyways, Cards are the definition of inconsistent.
Only 3pts in the 2nd half were scored by a player other than Sosa and Samuels. The Bearcats really turned up the defense. Forced alot of turnovers. Siva came off the UL bench and turned it over first thing. I can't believe how highly spoke of he was and he is awful. a real freshman however is Lance Stephenson. Kid is a stud. Can score whenever he wants. one of my favorite players.
Wow, Idk about UL, They freak me out.
I say UL still makes it tourny time
yelp they will...but as a whole louisville sucked it up tonight! Sosa played great but they gave this away...it was questionable no call at the end but ul deserved to get beat tonight!
None and done for the Cards in the tournament.
After that kind of performance I would say UL is a 8-9 seed. Very dangerous if you ask me because they can beat anyone as evident by beating Syracuse twice BUT can loss to anyone.
theVILLE Wrote:yelp they will...but as a whole louisville sucked it up tonight! Sosa played great but they gave this away...it was questionable no call at the end but ul deserved to get beat tonight!

What was questionable at the end?
Loserville got beat again. Love it.
Louisville gives another game away. They could be a tough out at a 8/9 seed though.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Louisville gives another game away. They could be a tough out at a 8/9 seed though.

True
BCF4L Wrote:None and done for the Cards in the tournament.
Bet on that??
Colonel Kill Wrote:Louisville gives another game away. They could be a tough out at a 8/9 seed though.

They could...I hope there expected to loose the first game...maybe they will win!
Louisville will be tough for any top team to put out!