Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:At least you have an up front.

Should be a pretty good up front too. More size than last year and the attitudes at practice have been very good. Anyone writting this team off as weak is making a mistake IMO.
Russell's scrimmage moved to 7:00 PM
7:30pm probably due to the heat
Russell should be in good shape, all they have to do is give the ball to Cooper and let him outrun all the rest of the slow eastern kentucky kids, I mean he does have that 4.45 speed acording to the ADI! :eyeroll:
BIGRAMLOVER1979 Wrote:Russell should be in good shape, all they have to do is give the ball to Cooper and let him outrun all the rest of the slow eastern kentucky kids, I mean he does have that 4.45 speed acording to the ADI! :eyeroll:

He can throw a pass to himself!!! :worthy:
:lmao:

I don't think I've seen a legit 4.4 in this area in a longg time!
Looks like the Raceland crowd is s little jealous. Saw some of the Greenup County players at the Maroon/White game tonight.
Boring Maroon and White. Maybe the weather? Maybe the fact that they didn't announce the game? This team is interesting because the numbers seem to be up but with small, younger kids. I look forward to next Friday to see what they're made of. Still hope one of their backs step up to be the big back runner this year.
One of the better things I saw tonight was the kicking. Locey looks like a pretty good small high school kicker. I knew there was something good about soccer.
It was hard to follow. Really more of a glorified practice. Numbers are up, particularly in the sophmore and freshmen classes.

Some of the varsity players that stuck out to me were Luke Bailey, Joel Korzep, Justin Davidson and Logan Dehoff. I think this could be a very good defensive team.
Who was the unfortunate back that Davidson hit on the first play? I think #10 maybe? wicked tackle, it hurt my bones to watch it. I agree and think your defense could be very good this season. Good luck this season
RAMSPORTS Wrote:Who was the unfortunate back that Davidson hit on the first play? I think #10 maybe? wicked tackle, it hurt my bones to watch it. I agree and think your defense could be very good this season. Good luck this season

I believe that was Thompson that got hit. He's a tough kid.
Zach is tough, no doubt. Maybe a few from Russell will come and watch the Rams against W Carter this evening @ Fairview. I dont think anyone really knows what to expect with so much of an inexperienced line this season.
Russell will do just fine this year. The best thing that happened in the off season was getting rid of the meat heads that were on the team last year. I have not been able to see any Russell practice this season. After speaking with one of the Russell players they are going to be just fine.

One of the Ram football players stopped by just now selling the food discount cards. He indicated that the rams will be good this season. When asked " Do you think you can beat Russell". He stated "oh yea no problem."

Time will tell....
Raceland looked alot better than I thought they would.. However West Carter wasn't very big up front. So no true testing was done in my opinion. Because that IMO is racelands weak point..
Pages: 1 2 3