Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Warren Central vs. East Carter (1st Rd. Sweet 16)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
March 17 - 12 PM

Predictions/Thoughts?
Warren Central has played, by far, the toughest schedule and beaten very good teams along the way. They beat the same Christian Co. team handily, the same CC team that beat SV.

WC wins this handily.
Go East but Warren Central too much 78-56
Would LOVE to see East come out with a W, but afraid Warren will be too much.

Warren by 20.
Warren Central by 20 +.
Warren by 12-15
Warren Central
East Carter ends the drought and gets back to the Sweet 16 for the first time since 1986 and who do they get? 4th Region power WC. Oh well, like any underdog, I hope they can keep it close for a while and maybe get a break or two along the way.

Warren Central likely wins going away.
EC by 3 :Thumbs:
Raiders by a Kyle Bair bucket!!
Warren Central by 20.
WC by 14
Warren Central the favorite yet, if East Carter puts up a good showing look for the Rupp crowd to get behind them.
Central by as much as they want, this team is loaded and could be preseason #1 next year.
This is another big mismatch on paper. Yet, if you look at their game scores this year, Warren Central doesn't always blow out teams that they should (Russelville, Elizabethtown). So I think that this one may be a little closer than expected.

WC by 9.
got to go with WC but would like to see EC win it
Right now I think Warren Central will win by 10-20 points, but it could be closer.
The boys representing the 16th are outmatched in this one.
Warren central is very good.
I view them as a team that has a chance 2 win the whole tournament
I dont see this game being very close
Probably the biggest blowout of the tournament. Warren Central wins this by 25.
Warren Central will probally win this game, but look for a great matchup between Fant and Barnhill and look for Barnhill to win that battle, if East Carter can knock down some 3's on top of Barnhill's double/double game, they got a shot
East pulls off the upset in a close game. Good luck Raiders!!!
Best of Luck East Carter, I hope you guys can steal one for the 16th.

A reality check, Warren East may have gotten the easist opening round draw, and could win this one by 20
Would like to see Kyle Bair have a good game for E. Carter.