Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I popped the big one.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
that's right, I CTD as of last sat, am engaged to the greatest girl ever.. The wedding date as of now is going to be sept. 16. We dont' have a place yet.. But that will come with time.. When that time comes I will need to ask for some addresses to send the invites lol..

yes CD you can come lol...
Man are you crazy, dont do it back out now it only gets worse. They are only out for one thing and thats the money. Ah just kidding man congrats, hope everything works out. Yea take advise from a guy who is divorsed once and working on the 2nd. lol
lol. there must be something good about it.. because you tried it twice lol....
well cant go there in here. lol
hahah I understand
CONGRATS CTD
but I have to admit when I read the 1st part of this I was like OMG NOT CTD lol what is he thinking but man its cool GOOD LUCK I hope the best for you
hahah so far that's what everyone has said fb05.. But it was time for me to do it, and I did. and she said yes.. and now i'm happier than a kid on christmas morning lol..
Im sorry CTD..lol
Congrats!!
congrats man. make sure ya send me an invite and make sure ya get beer at the reception.
congrats been sentenace to life in prison? :lmao: joking
It All Starts Now Lol !
Congrats CTD!!
Congratulations!!!
Congrats CTD ! Hope you two have a long and happy marriage.:Thumbs:
Thanx everyone..

VV... there will be plenty of that there, and you will get an invite.. lol.
That's wonderful news...I really do hope you live happily ever after....congrats!
Congrats to ya!!
Awww congrats CTD!

BallaBaby

Congrats CTD!!!!
Congratulations!
Can't believe I had missed this one. Congrats man. If its the right one for you its the best move of your life I know it was for me.
congrats
Congrats CTD! Like I'm real sad now because I thought WE were getting married...lol...only kidding.
Congratulations on the one giant leap.
Congrats CTD.....so how did it go down?
Beef Wrote:Congrats CTD.....so how did it go down?

Thanx again everyone.

Beef.. let's just say i can be smooth when i want to be lol... I'll type the story out after while..
Please do CTD, I wanna know too.
Congratulations CTD...Married life is wonderful most of the time. Let me give you a little advice from someone who is coming up on 15 years in February..

1. Do not live with either set of parents. A new couple needs time to adjust to each other's habits. Having one set of parents always agreeing with their own child just makes the other spouse feel left out and teamed up on.

2. Never fight about money. It comes and goes. You'll have it or you won't. In the end, when all is said and done, it is the person that is important..not the cash.

3. Always remember to say "I love you" at the times that isn't expected. When you are just walking by each other in the kitchen, when you are watching a movie on tv, etc. It's a refreshing feeling.

4. Be honest about everything. Nothing is worth lying about. The smallest lie will kill a little trust when found out.
Congrats man. I'm very happy for ya. You must really care about this girl for you to get married. Definitely a changed CTD from a year ago. Smile
I will give you my address so I can receive my invitation. :big grin:
Pages: 1 2