Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin County 57 Rowan County 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game was held today at the new catholic school which was the fith third bank classic tournment.

The Hornets were of to a sloppy start without their coach being there which resulted in the score at the end of the first quater to be 2-16, They were a little bit better the 2nd quater but after half time they was completley unstoppable, which won them the game by 11 points 57-46.

This was really one of the best called games I have seen they was fair to both ends, but they was a little big headed on the technicals. Coach Scott Castle was considered the head coach of todays game, after yesterdays little mishap, and he was just on the floor saying wouldnt that be a walk and put his foot down not meaning anything by it, while the other coach was pratically on the floor playing basketball, and was called to be an technical. We had another one called when one of our players were playing defense on Rowan co and came from behind to nock the ball away (which she does all the time) and was called intensional, and the final technical foul came when one of the players was acused of saying something, which no one heard and she didnt even know she thought somebody else had foul caused she was on the other end of the court from therefs driving the ball into the lane when it was called.

But im not saying anything just giving everybody the news who didnt get to come and see the game, but by far this was the best reffed game i've seen the whole season.
Good job Lady Hornets :High5:
Congrats
Congrats Magoffin County!!
good win girls keep it up
why wasnt miller there?
Quote:why wasnt miller there?

He was suspended from 1 game since he had the 2 technicals the game before that
some of the rudest fans ever was allright until tey fell behind started calling our girls hillbillies and other bad names these were grown ups doing this the last time i was in Morehead there was plenty of hills around some of the staff from Lexington Catholic came over and shut them up he told them ive seen more hillbilies from Rowan today than Magoffin you people arent 50 miles from one another grow up i know they dont have a wal-mart you dont even have a Super Wal-Mart in Morehead so why call theses girls names cause they are beating you . This was really funny
Congrats Magoffin County