Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: George Rogers Clark vs Mason Co (10th region finals)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#5 ranked GRC will take on Mason Co for the 10th region title. GRC has more talent that Mason and height. Believe the battle of the boards will go in GRC favor and the win. Your thoughts.
If I wasn't going to the Hazard game, I would love to be at this one!! Should be a great game, I picked Clark Co. in a close one. Good luck to both!
Wouldn't really be surprised if Clark wins by 10-20, just too much height and too many athletes compared to the Royals.

BUT the x factor is always defense and goodness knows Mason County can do that.

Will just come down to hitting shots from the outside since the Royals won't be able to do much in the paint. If those shots are falling, we will have another classic between the two, if they don't fall, we can start talking about the big time showdown between Shelby Valley/Clark County at Rupp.
homeless_camel Wrote:Wouldn't really be surprised if Clark wins by 10-20, just too much height and too many athletes compared to the Royals.

BUT the x factor is always defense and goodness knows Mason County can do that.

Will just come down to hitting shots from the outside since the Royals won't be able to do much in the paint. If those shots are falling, we will have another classic between the two, if they don't fall, we can start talking about the big time showdown between Shelby Valley/Clark County at Rupp.

Clark is a very good defensive team too, just ask Ballard. I agree that GRC has got to stop the outside shot of Mason.
Well, what a suprise !!! with these two squaring off in the finals.
This should be a fun game to see. GRC is certainly the more talented team, but I imagine Mason might play with a little extra emotion in the Fieldhouse...

Still, GRC is too talented not to win. I'll go with Clark to win by 7.
[quote=More Cowbell]This should be a fun game to see. GRC is certainly the more talented team, but I imagine Mason might play with a little extra emotion in the Fieldhouse...

Still, GRC is too talented not to win. I'll go with Clark to win by 7.[/QUOTE]

Hope you are right!!!

GO CARDS
I think the Scott VS GRC game took too much out of GRC IMO...Mason by 3 or less in a close one
GRC b y 3