Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clark Co 44 Scott 38 (10th Region Semi-Final)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats Clark Co, we are narrowing the field!
Worse game GRC has played all year. It was ugly, but a win is a win. Survive and advance is what you have to do now. I knew it would be a close game. Scott always plays us close come tourney time. Great coaching by the Scott staff.
Wow, closer and lower scoring than expected
Congrats GRC :Thumbs:
First time watching Clark and I can imagine it was their worse game of the year. Couldn't put Scott away and then compounded things with stupid turnovers, stupid fouls. You have players yelling at each other a couple times, etc.

You can see how Clark racks up wins, just based on size alone. Saying it's going to be an "interesting" environment come Monday night is being kind.
Very low scoring game, but like they say a win is a win and GRC is still playing.
homeless_camel Wrote:First time watching Clark and I can imagine it was their worse game of the year. Couldn't put Scott away and then compounded things with stupid turnovers, stupid fouls. You have players yelling at each other a couple times, etc.

You can see how Clark racks up wins, just based on size alone. Saying it's going to be an "interesting" environment come Monday night is being kind.

It was by far the worse game of the year of us. But good teams find a way to win, and that is just what GRC did.:Thumbs:
Clark County is a good team and deserving of their top 10 ranking, but very undisciplined at times. After watching Holmes play, they kinda remind me of that, all the talent in the world and their head not in the right place sometimes.
I didnt think this one would be this close but give Scott credit for playing Clark hard.
homeless_camel Wrote:Clark County is a good team and deserving of their top 10 ranking, but very undisciplined at times. After watching Holmes play, they kinda remind me of that, all the talent in the world and their head not in the right place sometimes.

You don't know what you are talking about. :dontthink
Congrats to GRC, beating a solid team in a grind-it-out game.
More Cowbell Wrote:Congrats to GRC, beating a solid team in a grind-it-out game.

That we did. We shot 27% form the field and still won. unreal. Credit defense to both teams.
Congrats to the Cards. Good luck Monday night.
the turning point of the game was when Smith almost stripped Stenzel for the steal and then somehow GRC ends up with the ball and Daniels is there WFO for the 3
Congrats Clark County.
Peacedomes85 Wrote:the turning point of the game was when Smith almost stripped Stenzel for the steal and then somehow GRC ends up with the ball and Daniels is there WFO for the 3

Agree that 3 by Daniels was a HUGE basket for the Cards.
Hope we shoot better from the free throw line on Monday.
Yea that would help!!!....Cant wait for the Zollo VS Setty Match-Up...thats gonna be a pure battle