Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: No More NCAA Basketball ON Gaming Systems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wow, i read in a sports illistrated article that they wont be making any more NCAA BASKETBALL after this year because some former players say the NCAA owes them money,i think its fromer UCLA star ED OBANNON that started it, he is a car salesmen in NEVADA i belive,man alot of disappointed kids......Sad
First Nascar, now this. Hate to hear it, but as long as they don't try to take away my NCAA Football game, I think life will go on. I'll just have to find another game to pass the time while waiting on the new football game.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:First Nascar, now this. Hate to hear it, but as long as they don't try to take away my NCAA Football game, I think life will go on. I'll just have to find another game to pass the time while waiting on the new football game.

well maybe somebody will find a way to still keep making them...
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:First Nascar, now this. Hate to hear it, but as long as they don't try to take away my NCAA Football game, I think life will go on. I'll just have to find another game to pass the time while waiting on the new football game.

:Thumbs:
king360 Wrote::Thumbs:

+1.
Dont these athletes realize they ARE being paid with a full tuition, free room and board free etc.....?

I digress Big Grin .
Well ever since EA bought out 2K for the rights to the college basketball games they really haven't been that good. I hope 2K takes advantage of this and gets the rights back.
I liked all college basketball games

I don't really like NCAA baskeyball anyway. But love my NCAA football.
I didnt like the gameplay of NCAA basketball, but I LOVED Dynasty mode!

I used to take no-name teams and build them into powerhouses.
lwc Wrote:I didnt like the gameplay of NCAA basketball, but I LOVED Dynasty mode!

I used to take no-name teams and build them into powerhouses.

Forgot about that. I liked to do that as well. I am doing the same with 2010 NCAA football now.

I agree.
That sucks but it is true.
This is busch league.
I dont agree with this...I mean they get a free ride through College and everything...Whats the bigg deal...they dont put there names on it, they put numbers.. I have never played a college game where they had names!
i didn't like the college basketball games.
This year's game was horrible anyway. 09 was MUCH better. You can toss it from anywhere on 10 and it will go in. Way to easy to score. There's not much skill involved.
You are crazy man, just set the difficulty higher. IMO this years game is the best NCAA bball ever.
vundy33 Wrote:You are crazy man, just set the difficulty higher. IMO this years game is the best NCAA bball ever.

Agree2disagree. I loved 09, had a online record of 65-10 on there. Most my loses was because I got d/c.
Did anyone elsel like 09?
I hope they keep it