Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Question?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dint know what topic to put it uncer so i did here
The little green bar on the right side of the screen of the users..
Some say on a distinguished road, or of unknown quanity right now, or just very nice....Not complaining but Why is all Uk fans on a distinguished road or just very nice, everone else is rude or of unknown quanity right now???
The green bar is your reputation and it goes up when other posters give you a bump. Has nothing to do with UK/UL directly, but usually your more reputable posters are more intelligent....so maybe it does Wink JK

I just gave you a bump on yours just to see if it changes for you BTW. Congrats on now being "on a distinguished road"
well i knew it owuld never have anything to do with UK/UL lol...But thats the way it was...all UK fans was really nice or on a distinguished road and everyone else was unkown quanity
whats mind?
nvm.. Im will become famous soon enough lol
NYY10 Wrote:whats mind?

be famous soon enough
How do you bump people up?
theVILLE Wrote:How do you bump people up?

In the bottom right hand corner of people's posts you will see a button that says "rep".

If that particular post tickles your fancy enough you click on that button and take it from there.
Wow. I never noticed this.
Aslan Wrote:Wow. I never noticed this.

Me either. LOL
EKUAlum05 Wrote:In the bottom right hand corner of people's posts you will see a button that says "rep".

If that particular post tickles your fancy enough you click on that button and take it from there.

lol thanks for making my day with that little comment.
thanks for whoever bumped lol
Tickle your fancy lmao.
NYY10 Wrote:thanks for whoever bumped lol

that was me
'
i can't seem to get mine to go up lol
there i bumped you up!
I bumped you all lol
I'll never be famous soon enough!Sad
Fml!
Aslan Wrote:I'll never be famous soon enough!Sad
Fml!

Check again
Aslan Wrote:I'll never be famous soon enough!Sad
Fml!

well, I'll never become Just Really nice..
So.. FML lol..:HitWall:
Strikeout King Wrote:i can't seem to get mine to go up lol

I will because of your sig picture lol:Cheerlead