Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shane Slone 14th region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone think he can get D1 offers...he and zach amburgey spend lots of time on this site, just wondering if they are capable of an scholly....braxton childers also???.... good luck guys!
Well I just got to say that you are one reason why some people hate this site having to fool with you...only 3 players in the 14th are even capable of going D1 if that...Tate Cox, Stewart Stamper, and Josh Whitaker...Mullins from PCC might have a chance but all JBS has is one good player...not capable of D1 basketball with a bunch of average ball players...you see what Clark Stepp is doing in D1...absolutely nothin...and he is a lot better then any players JBS currently has
baller4life Wrote:Anyone think he can get D1 offers...he and zach amburgey spend lots of time on this site, just wondering if they are capable of an scholly....braxton childers also???.... good luck guys!

Haha! Zack amburgey is one of my favorite players to watch, if teh stepp kid would pass him the ball....And shane slone...He is a good player and has some potential but he will do good to play at alc...Stepp, went down hill in his career...I mean If he had kept playing like his fresh and shophie year he would have...Travis thomas, is a big kid but but not the size of the normal D-1 player, Childers has his games...But all around i think all the seniors could play like NAIA...Im not taking anything away from them but not many players around here are going to play above the NAIA level!
I wish they would, but dont really see it happening! There are NAIA material MAYBE!