Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chad Jackson Commits to James Madison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
don't know if there is a thread about this, if there is can a mod either combine the 2 or just delete this on?

Scott County High School Senior Chad Jackson has decided he will wear the purple and gold of James Madison University the next four years.

Jackson is a 6'4 guard that possesses good length and size for his position. He rebounds well and can also guard multiple position. Jackson has a good handle but will need to continue to develop his jumpshot at the next level.

Jackson is averaging 16 points, 7 rebounds, and 2.5 steals per game for his Scott County club. He also held scholarship offers from Akron, Miami (OH), Northeastern, and Ball State. Others involved in his recruitment included Northern Iowa, Eastern KY, IUPUI, and Virginia Commonwealth.

http://www.hoopsreport.com/news/hoopsnew...mesmadison
Congrads to jackson.. I wish the kids had some bigger offers because i believe he can play just about almost anywhere.
Congrats to Chad, nice job
Congratulations and good luck to Jackson.
Congratulations Chad Jackson, keep on with your excellent play!
Congrats to Chad Jackson.
Congrats to Chad. Very surprised he committed to James Madison but he should have a nice collegiate career there.

Wish him nothing but the best.
congrats
I was really hopimg that he would choose EKU but oh well. Congrats to Chad!!
Congrats Chad!
Congrats to Jackson, I am sure he will do well.
Congrats Chad. He has been an elite ball player in KY for many years.
I wish him only the best at JM
The Iceboxx Wrote:Congrats Chad. He has been an elite ball player in KY for many years.
I wish him only the best at JM

Yes he has. But he has really stepped up his play this year.
rojas Wrote:Yes he has. But he has really stepped up his play this year.

Which is why I keep saying don't count him out of the Mr. Basketball race.

Chad and Scott Co have been flying under the radar all season. Don't be surprised if the Cards are cutting down the nets here in two weeks and Mr. Jackson is named Mr. Basketball.
Congrats to Chad, I have been watching him for a long time and knew from early on that he was going to be very sucessful on the court. His game is very smooth, best of luck at James Madison.