Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mr. Basketball Candidate Elisha Justice a.k.a. BULLET
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.allkyhoops.com/2010/03/shelby...ports.html

Wireman has an interesting article on his website about 2010 Mr. Basketball candidate, Elisha Justice.

Wireman says head coach Rick Pitino introduced Justice to the Louisville team:

“I want you to meet the newest member of our team. This is BULLET. He is called BULLET because he is faster than a speeding bullet.”

Their coaching staff and team have never called him anything else since.
Don't read too much into it, he's just another one of those slow, white, East KY boys.
When you have a lot of envious people making negative commits about you, you know you're good. EJ should be proud. He's accomplished a lot.
Westside Wrote:When you have a lot of envious people making negative commits about you, you know you're good. EJ should be proud. He's accomplished a lot.

I agree 100%! this kid is something special,not just what he does on the court but the kind of kid he is off the court as well! He deserves the best.
Elisha is a great player and shines on and off the court.
I just hope he gets to contribute at Louisville and ger in all four years there.
The odds are stacked against him. Pitino attracts some of the best guards in the nation.
Good luck to Elisha.
zaga_fan Wrote:Elisha is a great player and shines on and off the court.
I just hope he gets to contribute at Louisville and ger in all four years there.
The odds are stacked against him. Pitino attracts some of the best guards in the nation.
Good luck to Elisha.

:Thumbs:
Nice, 'faster than a bullet', coming from Coach Pitino. He may have a new nickname now!
Elisha is great and size wont matter when he gets to U of L. Go Cards!
He's fast! No doubt!

But, "Bullet"....next season is going to be loaded into a gun with a bunch of bullets of many different calibers.

Good Luck kid!
Nothing negative meant with this comment, but what kind of numbers does the kid have speed wise (ie. 40yd)?
If I had to guess, I would say at least a 4.6 or 4.7, maybe faster.
LCDawg Wrote:Nothing negative meant with this comment, but what kind of numbers does the kid have speed wise (ie. 40yd)?

I dont know what he can run the 40 in, but how quick you are with the basketball and what you run the 40 in are two different things.

I will try to find out what he does run the 40 in, cause I would like to find out myself.
EOE Wrote:I dont know what he can run the 40 in, but how quick you are with the basketball and what you run the 40 in are two different things.

I will try to find out what he does run the 40 in, cause I would like to find out myself.

I am well aware of that, was just curious to know.
His lateral movement with and withOut the ball is what males him so quick
im pretty sure when i went to school with him it was a 4.5 or 4.6
(im not real sure though dont hold me 2 it)... n that was a year ago..