Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central 79 - Perry Central 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hard fought game - lot of fouls called!
Congrats Lady Patriots.Great game from Jacobs tonight,all the girls played hard and really wanted this game.PCC played hard as well,especially the 8th grader from AB Combs,she's gonna be special in the next few years.
Congrats Knott..This was a very physical game..Jacobs for knott played big and had 29 points
Congrats PATS!!!!!Good Luck Saturday!!
Good win for KCC!
CONGRATS LADY PATRIOTS!!! WAY TO MAKE US PROUD!

Good luck tomorrow!
Congrats Lady Pats. Good game by Jacobs. The Patriots had to play a lot of this game without Slone. They still did well though. Congrats to PCC on a good season also.
Great game Lady Patriots! Commodores were never in it from the 1st quarter!
3/5/2010
Knott Co. Central 79
Perry Co. Central 61
Perry Co. Central 14 16 14 17 61
Knott Co. Central 20 21 11 27 79
14th Region at Letcher Co. Central.

Perry Co. (18-6) -- Shepherd 14, Back 15, M. Napier 1, Rankin 20, R. Napier 4, Miller 3, Pratt 2, Sebastian 2.
Knott Co. Central (26-4) -- Pratt 10, S. King 13, Jacobs 29, Slone 3, Pike 7, Thomas 6, R. King 6, K. King 4.
http://www.kentucky.com/static/insite/lo...tball.html
Congrats KCC
Congratulations KCC. I thought you outplayed PCC all four quarters, especially with Slone in foul trouble. Coach Amburgey did a good job. All the talk about the 54th district being the toughest, the 53rd has had a team in the regional finals for 7 out of last 8 years. This being KCC and LCC(Whitesburg before that)
I would have never thought that coach from KCC would have out coached Randy Napier but he did...yes I know Randy has always pressed and he probably always will but that press is what lost them the game...KCC beat it about everytime and scored or went to the free throw line...yes I know of all the free throws PCC missed but even with that...they still could have won the game if he would have played half-court defenses...congrats to KCC...congrats to all the seniors at PCC...especially DJ Shepard...to all the young returning players...work your tail off because you girls are going to be special...before I go I want to say that that coach should never out coach Randy...but you do learn every season...hope it don't take another lose like this next year for him to learn
Congrats KCC
Crazy Horse Wrote:I would have never thought that coach from KCC would have out coached Randy Napier but he did...yes I know Randy has always pressed and he probably always will but that press is what lost them the game...KCC beat it about everytime and scored or went to the free throw line...yes I know of all the free throws PCC missed but even with that...they still could have won the game if he would have played half-court defenses...congrats to KCC...congrats to all the seniors at PCC...especially DJ Shepard...to all the young returning players...work your tail off because you girls are going to be special...before I go I want to say that that coach should never out coach Randy...but you do learn every season...hope it don't take another lose like this next year for him to learn

Out coached and out played.
And, congrats to PCC for a good season.
Crazy Horse Wrote:I would have never thought that coach from KCC would have out coached Randy Napier but he did...yes I know Randy has always pressed and he probably always will but that press is what lost them the game...KCC beat it about everytime and scored or went to the free throw line...yes I know of all the free throws PCC missed but even with that...they still could have won the game if he would have played half-court defenses...congrats to KCC...congrats to all the seniors at PCC...especially DJ Shepard...to all the young returning players...work your tail off because you girls are going to be special...before I go I want to say that that coach should never out coach Randy...but you do learn every season...hope it don't take another lose like this next year for him to learn

Congratulations Lady Pats. This game was never really in doubt. Good Luck in the finals against Breathitt.