Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott High VS Clark County 10th Region Semi's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scott High plays GRC AGAIN in the 10th region tourney on Saturday @ 5:00...Thoughts, Predictions, Opinions, Anything would be apperciated
GRC is the better team in my opinion!
Scott with the upset, Eagles by 2 :Thumbs:
I will be pulling hard for Scott, for no other reason than it helps Mason County's chances on Monday. Yes, I realize the Royals have to take care of business tonight and tomorrow.

Clark County is the better team, one of the top in the state and they "should" win this game, but we have seen that Scott just gives the Cardinals fits.

I will be front row at the Fieldhouse to watch this, going to be a war.
homeless_camel Wrote:I will be pulling hard for Scott, for no other reason than it helps Mason County's chances on Monday. Yes, I realize the Royals have to take care of business tonight and tomorrow.

Clark County is the better team, one of the top in the state and they "should" win this game, but we have seen that Scott just gives the Cardinals fits.

I will be front row at the Fieldhouse to watch this, going to be a war.

I would say all of Mason Co will be cheering for GRC to get beat. Believe that GRC has too much talent for Scott. Scott's weakness is lack of depth . If they get into foul trouble, the game may not be close.
GRC by 10
GRC is a better team but I will be rooting for the Eagles hard in this one being from Kenton Co.
mahb7878 Wrote:GRC is a better team but I will be rooting for the Eagles hard in this one being from Kenton Co.

I agree that GRC has the better team. They just need to go out and take care of business and remember the goals they want to obtain. I will be cheering the Cards on from the stands.:Clap:
Gold Charger Wrote:I would say all of Mason Co will be cheering for GRC to get beat. Believe that GRC has too much talent for Scott. Scott's weakness is lack of depth . If they get into foul trouble, the game may not be close.

Im guessing you havent watched, look at the box score of the past 3 Scott games AT ALL!!!