Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Henry Clay 44 Franklin Co. 43(11th region)First round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.I have been reading about controversy at end of game and wondered about rule and what you all thought. Franklin Co. apparantly made a last second shot which would have won the game and was celebrating victory when referees called it off and said it was late.
.Henry Clay's coach said "Whatever referee says,tonight fortunately the call went our way."
.Franklin County's coach was asked if he thought the shot was good. He said "I KNOW it was good. It was on backboard when red light went off.It is unconscinonable for this to have happened."
..I thought the rule was shot just had to be out of your hand before red light goes on or in gyms without out before horn goes off. But I guess there is no replay at time it happens and if school sent unquestionable proof today it was good they would say it's too late to correct.
.Hate to see games end in controversy.
.I'm from Hazard and I know how I felt when Pleasure Ridge Park beat Hazard in state semifinals in 1986(I was there)on 3 questionable calls in last 3 minutes.
If a mod can combine the threads

[ame="http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83739"]Henry Clay 44 Franklin County 43 - Kentucky Sports Forum - BlueGrassRivals[/ame]

I posted a screen cap of the video in this other that shows the ball left his hand at .2.
Sorry Homeless Came I didn't see the thread. Didn't mean to start one that had already been started.
Congrats HC :Thumbs: