Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mercer County 62 McCreary Central 52 (12th Region)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Titans led for approximately 31 minutes of the game, Raiders took a 2 point lead late in 3rd into the 4th.

Titans move on and advance to take on Pulaski County who has won 9 of their last 10
Congrats to Titans!
McCreary had the best talent in the 12th region for at least 3 years. Can you say CHOKE!
I'm surprised by this.
McCreary couldn't buy a three last night. :HitWall:

Congrats to Mercer. You shouldn't have much trouble in round two, but you will have a tough game in the finals.
Congrats Mercer Co :Thumbs:
McCreary most talent in region? Maybe before but this year they do not have the most talent, Mercer County does.

McCreary has the best player in Watts, will give you that, but other than that Mercer had a better player at every position on the floor last night and Mercer went 8 deep with solid bench production McCreary went 7.

Watts best player yes, but who does McCreary have that comes remotely close to Cinnamon or Taylor other than Watts? None, there isn't one player on McCreary in their league
Yeah OK. This makes me think the 12th region is the weakest in the state. Whoever makes it to the second round will get hammered by Shelby Valley and yes I do believe they will be there.
I picked the wrong winner, congrats Mercer County!
CowboyUp11 Wrote:Yeah OK. This makes me think the 12th region is the weakest in the state. Whoever makes it to the second round will get hammered by Shelby Valley and yes I do believe they will be there.

kind of a weird statement, if they are the weakest region in the state, I don't think I would have them winning a game in the state against the 3rd region and making it to the 2nd round.
Congrats Mercer County
Platinum & Gold Wrote:kind of a weird statement, if they are the weakest region in the state, I don't think I would have them winning a game in the state against the 3rd region and making it to the 2nd round.

I did not say the 12th would get to the second round. I do believe SV will be there not the 12th. If the 12th gets there they will lose.

By the way congrats to Mercer I do believe they will win the 12th. Although if the press of McCreary bothered them at the end of the third I do believe they will be in for a tuff time if they do make the sweet 16.
Platinum & Gold Wrote:Titans led for approximately 31 minutes of the game, Raiders took a 2 point lead late in 3rd into the 4th.

Titans move on and advance to take on Pulaski County who has won 9 of their last 10

McCreary Central actually scored the forst 5 points of the game.
dortonite Wrote:I picked the wrong winner, congrats Mercer County!

:lmao:
Captain Backdoor Wrote:McCreary Central actually scored the forst 5 points of the game.

oh yeah your right forgot. i t was 4-0 actually cause at one point mercer county took a 7-4 lead on aaron lee three in transition