Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Oldham vs. Gallatin County 3/8 (8th Region Semi-Finals)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any thoughts?
GC by 5 :Thumbs:
Gc 62-57
i see a rematch of the 31 distrist
rebel 4 life Wrote:i see a rematch of the 31 distrist

It would be cool, but I do not see it.
Gallatin has a chance, but South playing very good right now. This game will be very fun to watch.
Gallatin NASTY D will have to cover the 3 point shooters.
South 73 Gallatin Co 68
South 74-67 :Thumbs:
Gallitain doesnt have a chance in my book. South is just to big and has great shooters. they've won 12 straight and is gonna make it 13. i dont think galltain could have even beat anderson.. south is to athletic and out sizes galltain so i believe this will be a W for south. 76-62
I think South will advance to the championship, but I wouldn't mind seeing Gallatin County win.
ryanblue1424 Wrote:I think South will advance to the championship, but I wouldn't mind seeing Gallatin County win.

I have the same thoughts.:Thumbs:
Gallatin County by 7. Go Cats!! :1:
Drizzy#3 Wrote:Gallitain doesnt have a chance in my book. South is just to big and has great shooters. they've won 12 straight and is gonna make it 13. i dont think galltain could have even beat anderson.. south is to athletic and out sizes galltain so i believe this will be a W for south. 76-62

We will see. Gallatin may just suprise you!! :rockon:
I will be attending this game tonight. I expect it to be a great game, especially since Gallatin County brings all of Warsaw whenever they play.