Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 64 - Phelps 52 (15th Region Tournament)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Didnt see the score, so here you go.
Great second half by BL. Newman was the man in the third quarter. Good scoring balance and great defense in the second half.
Congrats BL :Thumbs:
Nice win for the Bobcats.
congrats bobcats:Clap:
Does anyone remember the last time Phelps won a game in 15th Region Tournament play?
Congrats Bobcats
congrats bobcats, WOW what a third quarter for Newman i think he scored 12 pts that quarter to put the bobcats in the lead. way to go bobcats keep up the team play and hard work!!!!!!
jammin' jamey Wrote:Does anyone remember the last time Phelps won a game in 15th Region Tournament play?
Well, the KHSAA Scoreboard only goes back to 97/98 and they haven't won one since then.
very nice win for the bobcats. they trailed going into half time, but man-o-man did NEWMAN come alive or what. nice 2nd half kid. i didn't really see him get the ball a lot in the firt half tho, so he didn't have a chance to score. my goodness BL give newman and adkins the ball more down low.
jammin' jamey Wrote:Does anyone remember the last time Phelps won a game in 15th Region Tournament play?

Its been since about 1989..............