Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County vs. Betsy Layne 03/08: (15th Region Semifinals)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts on the first semi-final game Monday night.
I say LC in a close one. BL is on a 11 game winning streak.
I'm gonna say this will be the game of the tourny! The 2 vs. The 3 !!!!!!! I'm gonna pick BL! Martin's due for one, he finds his shooting touch and has a big game. BL by 5: 57-52
Did they play this year?
LC by 10+
This will be the first meetin'
LC by 12
Well what i saw is that if LC plays like they did in the second half and dosent get into foul trouble then u see a 15+ win for them. But if u see the first half of LC then a single digit win or a single digit loss. But i see the Second half team showing up for LC so i think tey will win this and they are a much better team than Phelps. So i mean u can't really say that Betsy Lane beat someone that good. East Ridge is better than Phelps.
You can't compare opponents to justify a prediction. Not arguing with your opinion, just stating the facts. Look at the Male vs. Trinity game.
Lawrence Co by 3
A close one gonna go with my dawgs by 10
Can't wait to watch this one.

I'm going Bobcats by 7. Good Luck to both teams!
don't under estimate the bobcats.
Betsy Lane by 6 :Thumbs:
Lawrence by 4
it all depends on who shows up ready to play for the bobcats. i agree martin is due for a good one...and hopefully this is the game. i have to say tho adkins and newman better get the ball more than they did in the phelps game or it will be over for the bobcats. and lets hope that B. adkins is having a good night as well.
Ohh, I'd say JR. is drilling it in their heads that the ball must run through Adkins and Newman down low every trip down the floor
He'll have em prepared!
LC by 12.
Lc 57-52
having been keep up with basketball much this year, but would like to see BL win
Good luck to my former College pal Randy Anderson.
This should be a good one between what might be considered the "#2 and #3 seeds" in the tournament. Both are good solid teams that could give Shelby Valley a decent game on Tuesday (assuming the Wildcats take care of business against Belfry in the nightcap).

I predict that Lawrence's experience of advancing to the championship game last year will really help them in the end. I'll say LC by 4.
LC by 23