Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is MLCollins playing Varsity next year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have heard 2 different stories. I have been told that they will only play a JV schedule, and then I here they will play a Varsity Schedule.
I know that this is the 2nd year so, getting Varsity games will be hard.
Next Year the Schools Redistrict and some will re-class, so getting a schedule next year will be easy.
I am pretty sure that they are playing varisty next year (they should be pretty good, they have a great feeder school in Shelby West) They have hired a head football coach and some of the coordinators so I would think they will play varsity. I have heard that Shelby County and Martha Layne Collins will both be in class 4-A next year in a district with Bullitt East, LaRue County, Marion County, and North Bullitt. I don't see any reason not to play varsity next year. Both schools have the potential to do very well.
Yes, they are going with a full varsity and district schedule. Anyone know how the stadium is coming along?
YES, Full Varsity Schedule next year.....
Anybody got the schedule?
Old Henry Man Wrote:I know that this is the 2nd year so, getting Varsity games will be hard.

This is their first year. Depending on how the how the players choose to go they could be very good very fast.
barrel Wrote:This is their first year. Depending on how the how the players choose to go they could be very good very fast.

I think he was referring to the 2nd year of the two contracted years in the current alignment.
Navajo4life Wrote:YES, Full Varsity Schedule next year.....

do you know who they play :please: