Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pokemon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My brother wanted me to post a thread on here. He challenges anybody to a pokemon battle on Pokemon Platinum. I didn't want to post this cause I wish he would quit playing it and go get a life. lol.
Hey man, back in the day (1999?) when I was young, I was pretty good haha.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:My brother wanted me to post a thread on here. He challenges anybody to a pokemon battle on Pokemon Platinum. I didn't want to post this cause I wish he would quit playing it and go get a life. lol.

Hey man, no need to put this on your brother. If you like and wanna play some Pokemon, just say it :biggrin: . Anyway, I used to own ppl back in the early versions. I stopped playing after I bought Gold version. Used to find kids that had it, used the gamelink or system link cable or w/e it was called, and battle to the end lol. Good times.
To be honest AND lose some of my pride. I pulled out the old Gameboy the other day and played a little. I was SOOO lost, :lmao:
Used to play pokemon now xbox 360 lol
I'll play Pokemon yellow for GBC when the powers off. (If were all being honest =D)
Hey now, don't be hatin on the Pokemon, my gamertag is BLASTOISE
I used to love pokemon games back in grade school.
Nothing like a good intense pokemon battle!..lol
Reanimate Wrote:Hey man, no need to put this on your brother. If you like and wanna play some Pokemon, just say it :biggrin: . Anyway, I used to own ppl back in the early versions. I stopped playing after I bought Gold version. Used to find kids that had it, used the gamelink or system link cable or w/e it was called, and battle to the end lol. Good times.

No one could ever own Matthew Dean!
PC_You_Know Wrote:Hey now, don't be hatin on the Pokemon, my gamertag is BLASTOISE

Blastoise? You mean the turtle-thing that spit water at people?:lmao:
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Blastoise? You mean the turtle-thing that spit water at people?:lmao:

No I mean Blastoise, the most BA original Pokemon there was.
PC_You_Know Wrote:No I mean Blastoise, the most BA original Pokemon there was.

next to Dragonite!
zaga_fan Wrote:next to Dragonite!

Man I'm gonna have to get me one of those.
PC_You_Know Wrote:No I mean Blastoise, the most BA original Pokemon there was.

That would be Charizard.
Aslan Wrote:That would be Charizard.

What about Hoot-Hoot?
Aslan Wrote:That would be Charizard.

Mr. Mime
EastKyMx Wrote:Mr. Mime

Snorlax
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Snorlax

Pikachu.
Aslan Wrote:Pikachu.

Over rated.:HitWall:
After thinking for a minute, the best original Pokemon had to be Mew 2.
Now that I think about it I don't think Snorlax done anything but sleep. I remember playing those old games and he would always be asleep in the pathway and I couldn't get by....Always made me mad
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Now that I think about it I don't think Snorlax done anything but sleep. I remember playing those old games and he would always be asleep in the pathway and I couldn't get by....Always made me mad

lol, didnt you have to get some kind of flute to wake em up?
Reanimate Wrote:lol, didnt you have to get some kind of flute to wake em up?

yes i think so...poke flute or something like that haha
PC_You_Know Wrote:After thinking for a minute, the best original Pokemon had to be Mew 2.

Mew Two didn't wanna roll with Kangaskhan!
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Now that I think about it I don't think Snorlax done anything but sleep. I remember playing those old games and he would always be asleep in the pathway and I couldn't get by....Always made me mad

There's a group on facebook called, "I hate it when I try to go somewhere and a Snorlax is blocking the way." I joined Big Grin. 173,000 strong!
Aslan Wrote:There's a group on facebook called, "I hate it when I try to go somewhere and a Snorlax is blocking the way." I joined Big Grin. 173,000 strong!

I gotta join that group....haha
I never got the mew glitch =/
EastKyMx Wrote:Mew Two didn't wanna roll with Kangaskhan!

:rockon:
king360 Wrote::rockon:

[Image: mudkips.jpg]
Pages: 1 2