Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central vs Perry County Central(14th Region Semi-finals)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins?
KCC by 4
KCC will jump out to an early lead but I look for the Lady Dores to edge out a win in this one...Lady Dores by 3
Napier and his girls will have little trouble with this one. PCC-65 KCC-42
I expect Knott to continue on into the finals.
Knott by 7.
Knott will win this by 10!
Should be a good game. Both teams split during regular season with home victories for each team.

Napier a veteran coach, yet Knott could pull off the win

Good luck to both teams
PCC by 13 in the battle for second place.
Perry by 6.
Randy Napier is a better coach. His girls are physically superior to Knotts. I just hope the Superintendent at Knott doesnt get to the officials for this game first. With the officials being neutral (like they should be) then Perry wins by 12.

And this isnt a 2nd place game. Breathitt County isnt that great. They will be lucky to get by LCC.
Does anyone know if tonights games are going to be a split session?
Tonight's game will not be a split session
They are saying on the radio that the sessions will be split! Never seen that for the girls region, but I believe that is what is going to happen.

Knott is a little tougher than Perry and should pull out a close one, but if Perry can pull this one out, someone said that this would be Coach Napier's 700th win. What an accomplishment that would be for one of our 14th region coaches. Should be an interesting night in Letcher County.
warmachine Wrote:I just hope the Superintendent at Knott doesnt get to the officials for this game first. .

Surely something like this wouldn't go on around here? :redboxer:

Perry by 5 in a rough game.:argue:
Pcc by 5
I never go agianst Coach Napier during the tournament.

PCC by 8
KCC wins