Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry Vs. Lawrence County. (15th Semi's)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who moves on
Belfry wins in a close one.
I will say Belfry!! They should win in a close one. I hope that the Pike County teams do well!
Congrats to Coach Mounts and the Lady Pirates. Thank God Rodney Varney had enough sense to hire Rick Mounts after whats her name resigned, because one more season under that girl would have been horrible. That girl almost destroyed the girls basketball program in 2 years, and this is one of the best girls basketball programs in the 15th region. Well better late than never. I see the Pirates and The Lady Cards in the 15th regional finals.
Go gettem' Lady Dawgs!
I'm picking Belfry by 1 but wit this region who knows.
LC by 5
LC girls rock should fight thought this one
Im hoping for another Pike Central vs Belfry regional final
belfry easily
I say the winner of the game wins the 15th
Belfry
No that will not happen haha the only reason MAINLY belfry has a good season records is because they play teams like Prestonsburg over and over again. LC is def the better team. hopefully everyone on the team is on the right track and this will be a blow out. LC +18
:lmao: there is no way belfry cant play D!
LC + 16
Nobody wants this more than the lady dogs there hardwork gets them though. LC by 5
Two of the larger schools in the region battle it out and Belfry comes out on top
I was just wondering what happened to the LC fans calling for the blowout? Real barn burner of a game tonight! Congrats Lady Pirates! Good Season, Lady Dogs!
Sounded like LC gave it away, 29 turnovers. From the way the radio announcers said it LC missed several easy shots.

Any other stats?

Congrats Belfry!
what was the score?
The game went into overtime.... don't remember the exact score....

Neither team seemed to be on their game tonight! I know Belfry is capable of more than they showed tonight and I am sure LC is as well!
LCDawg Wrote:Sounded like LC gave it away, 29 turnovers. From the way the radio announcers said it LC missed several easy shots.

Any other stats?

Congrats Belfry!

On Belfry's side, Alexis Howard goes for 3, and 0 for Jackie Stack. Amy McCoy comes around at the end for a few, and Caitlin Woolum DNP. One of the not-as-good nights for the Lady Pirates.
LCDawg Wrote:Sounded like LC gave it away, 29 turnovers. From the way the radio announcers said it LC missed several easy shots.

Any other stats?

Congrats Belfry!

Kinda funny how that happened, since SolidOxygen said Belfry can't play D. Belfry's 9/23 from the free throw line is one of the reasons it even went to OT.

Congrats Lady Pirates!!!!!
uk02 Wrote:what was the score?

50-47 in OT
Congratulations Lady Dawgs and Coach Holbrook for a wonderful season! Coach Holbrook is really bringing this program back competively for Lawrence County. It was wonderful seeing LC girls in Regional semi-finals!!!!!