Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Coaches Going Or Staying???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What coaches in the 14th Region are either staying put or going (whether its to another school or not)????
Owsley - coach green has resigned
Powell - coach Jones is considering retirement
Leslie - they are having problems over their and think they need a change
Hazard - coach Fannin considering retirement
Breathitt - Coach Moore will probably retire if Kendal Noble transfers with Coach Noble
Cordia - I believe they will look for another new coach
JBS - we can only hope he retires Smile
Wall4president Wrote:Owsley - coach green has resigned
Breathitt - Coach Moore will probably retire if Kendal Noble transfers with Coach Noble

That is just a rumor. Getting really tired of hearing that. I really don't think Coach Moore will retire for that reason.
any updates???

Coach Moore isn't gonna retire and Kendall isn't going any where because Robert Hammonds isn't Leaving Letcher Central
I agree Strikeout! Rumors could sure kill someone's career.
Wall4president Wrote:Owsley - coach green has resigned

Noble is transferring?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Noble is transferring?

no. there was a rumor about it if Doug Noble was going to Letcher, if Hammonds was going to Mercer, so Hammonds is staying at Letcher Central, and Kendall Noble Will Be Staying At Breathitt County.

Now As For Doug Noble, i have no idea whats gonna happen with him
I think Jones should quit and let Julie Clark take the helm.
Someone please hire Chris Amburgey from Knott Co.
Isn't he happy at Knott Co?
coachpete50 Wrote:Someone please hire Chris Amburgey from Knott Co.

OK?
I think that Neal Johnson and Julie Clark would be an awesome combination as the coaching staff at Powell....one can only dream????
ok no one knows if kendall is leavin except for KENDALL, and peggy will do what she wants and i think that will be returning another year for a head coach position.
Did Ken Jones Retire????
Fannin, I believe will retire within the next 2-3 years. Who are the Cordia coaches?
Lucky7 Wrote:Did Ken Jones Retire????
No, Jones has not retired at Powell.
I personally think there a ton of teams throughout the state that would love to land some of the 14th region coaches! The 14th has better than what alot of people realize, only thing is they have to coach against each other and in teh end there can be only 1 winner! Best of luck to them ALL!
any updates?
I think since the season doesn't start until October 15th, you will probably be waiting a while on coaching changes unless it is high profile teams. There is a lot of schools that will wait until contracts are up to make changes, and that is usually at the end of the school year.
If you wait that long then the schedules have been made out and the best have been picked over. Summer camps start May 30 and each day without a coach hinders their development.It also sends a message that the school isn't interested in picking a coach.
I had forgotten about that. That is so true.
Sources say that coach jones will return. Alot of heat but he is tough skinned and did a great job this year.