Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Oklahoma State 85 - (1) Kansas 77
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
greenstuff22 Wrote:this is terrible. KU in front of UK? was their loss better? lmao. and purdue would only fall 2 spots with a loss when duke won? terrible.

if purdue wins.
purdue
syracuse
duke
kentucky
kansas.

if purdue loses.
syracuse
duke
kentucky
kansas
purdue.

Duke will get beat today...as well as purdue...I think that Kansas is playing much better than UK right now too...I think that Kansas to losses were not as bad as Uks to losses!
Amun-Ra Wrote:Ur right UK is all over ESPN when we are winning. Duke can have a record like the Nets and still get just as much coverage. You can't deny it. It has been that way for a long time.

I agree...there duke...i dont recall of them having a loosing record in a long time though!
Captain Backdoor Wrote:I look for Kansas to fall out of the top 5. I think the highest ranking they will get after this week will be the #5 spot. Like Ive said over and over Kansas is not good enough to be the #1 team in the nation. If Kansas played UK 10 times UK would win 9 out of 10 times.

Wow really...That shows you how bias that the media is i guess...the #1 team goes down and falls out of the top 5 and 4 out of the top5 teams loose in the same weekend?
theVILLE Wrote:Duke will get beat today...as well as purdue...I think that Kansas is playing much better than UK right now too...I think that Kansas to losses were not as bad as Uks to losses!

lol well, you must have a crystal ball to see into the future. and you think kansas is playing better? i think that your wrong because anyone who likes louisville cant think much at all.
theVILLE Wrote:Duke will get beat today...as well as purdue...I think that Kansas is playing much better than UK right now too...I think that Kansas to losses were not as bad as Uks to losses!

Well one of their losses are the same loss: at Tennessee. So this post makes a lot of sense. :eyeroll:
PC_You_Know Wrote:Syracuse will be ranked #1, but I believe UK should be #2, not Kansas.

Kansas was getting blown out by a AVERAGE OK State team, UK was getting UT's best shot on the road and still had a chance to pull it off in the end, KU didn't have a shot to win the game.
No way. Kansas and UK both lose to Tennessee. UK loses to a below average, below .500 South Carolina team, and you are saying Oklahoma State is average?? Kansas loses on the road to a team that has beaten Kansas State (on the road), Baylor, Texas A&M and Kansas. They are 20-8, but they are average? lol..Kansas should and will be ranked ahead of UK. Kansas' losses were way more excusable than Kentuckys. Kentucky flat out got beat at Tennessee. They didnt get cheated, they didnt get robbed. They got outhustled, outworked, outcoached, and outplayed.
greenstuff22 Wrote:lol well, you must have a crystal ball to see into the future. and you think kansas is playing better? i think that your wrong because anyone who likes louisville cant think much at all.

Haha! Thik your funny dont you...As a mater of fact, I think at the moment UL is playing better ball than alot of top 25 times! including UK...Uk has ten times the talent UL has this season but right now UK isnt playing the to there capability!
theVILLE Wrote:Haha! Thik your funny dont you...As a mater of fact, I think at the moment UL is playing better ball than alot of top 25 times! including UK...Uk has ten times the talent UL has this season but right now UK isnt playing the to there capability!
LOL..you DO realize UK is 27-2, right?? They lose to the 19th ranked team in the nation on the road in a tight game, but theyre not playing to their capabilities?? C'mon dude..its apparent that you are still dreaming about snuggling with Devon Downey, but to say that a freshman dominated 27-2 team isnt playing to their capability is crazy...
TidesHoss32 Wrote:LOL..you DO realize UK is 27-2, right?? They lose to the 19th ranked team in the nation on the road in a tight game, but theyre not playing to their capabilities?? C'mon dude..its apparent that you are still dreaming about snuggling with Devon Downey, but to say that a freshman dominated 27-2 team isnt playing to their capability is crazy...

haha
theVILLE Wrote:Wow really...That shows you how bias that the media is i guess...the #1 team goes down and falls out of the top 5 and 4 out of the top5 teams loose in the same weekend?

Maybe I am a little biased...Im not a very big UK fan but I think UK is better than KU is.
Just like the UK loss on the road, this means takes nothing away from KU
Pages: 1 2