Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Elisha Justice to play in Midwest All Star Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Shelby Valley star Elisha Justice has been selected to play in the Midwest High School All Star Classic in St. Louis, Missouri on March 27.

It will be played during the NCAA Sweet 16.

Head coach Jason Booher confirmed that Justice received an invitation and accepted.

Booher added that the majority of the kids in the event are signed NCAA Division 1 players and it looks to be very competitive.

http://www.allkyhoops.com/2010/02/elisha...t-all.html
Good.
That's awesome... congrats to EJ!
Congrats Elisha!! Im sure that more and more of these kinds of honor games will continue to surface. Anyways, it is a great thing for him to be participating in.
Congrats to EJ. IMO this is a well deserved honor.
Congrats to Elisha Justice. another great accomplishment!!
March is going to be an awful busy month for Elisha Justice, it amazes me how he is able to travel and participate in as much activities as he does and still maintain good grades and makes his supporters so proud. GO ELISHA!
Great EJ..Show go show them how it is done!
Congrats to Mr. Justice! :Clap:
superman wears elisha justice underwear!
dortonite Wrote:March is going to be an awful busy month for Elisha Justice, it amazes me how he is able to travel and participate in as much activities as he does and still maintain good grades and makes his supporters so proud. GO ELISHA!
I've been waiting on one of the SV fans to announce when EJ is going to start his healing and miracle ministry.
therealville Wrote:i've been waiting on one of the sv fans to announce when ej is going to start his healing and miracle ministry.

lol
TheRealVille Wrote:I've been waiting on one of the SV fans to announce when EJ is going to start his healing and miracle ministry.

And everyone has been waiting for a Paintsville fan to say something negative :thanks:
TheRealVille Wrote:I've been waiting on one of the SV fans to announce when EJ is going to start his healing and miracle ministry.

Why? Are you wanting to attend? If you did, then maybe you might just see the light. BTW congratz EJ hope you play well in this ALLSTAR GAME OF ELITE PLAYERS.
therealville Wrote:i've been waiting on one of the sv fans to announce when ej is going to start his healing and miracle ministry.

why!!

If he does, we will be sure and put in a kind word for the Paintsville b-ball program. It seems to need all of the healing and miracles it can get.:biggrin:

Why? Congrats EJ!!!!!!
It a shame that a particular schools nutty, overbearing,and obnoxious fans have to spread a negative light to a kid that has been a model role of someone who has worked hard for many years to be good at something. I'm sure that Realville holds no anymosity towards Justice and wishes the "kid" nothing but the best. It's the "PC dont Know it all type poster" that's repulsive. I think that's where he is coming from.
Let's keep this one on topic guys.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:It a shame that a particular schools nutty, overbearing,and obnoxious fans have to spread a negative light to a kid that has been a model role of someone who has worked hard for many years to be good at something. I'm sure that Realville holds no anymosity towards Justice and wishes the "kid" nothing but the best. It's the "PC dont Know it all type poster" that's repulsive. I think that's where he is coming from.

Dunno how long you've been in your cave, but people haven't been starting crap with me in a long time, you can go hibernate again if you'd like.

And I'd like to question how our fans are overbearing and obnoxious? Most "true" Valley fans didn't pick SV to beat Christian County, and well, SV didn't. We're not crazy like people make us out to be, we know when we're probably not going to win, heck, some of us didn't think we'd beat J-town and we beat them by 15. I don't see how we're obnoxious or overbearing at all, but please, keep bashing our fan base, it's easy to hate when your team isn't on top, and that's how it's been for everyone in the region except Paintsville the past few years, all the other teams looking up finding something to nag on us about. Please, keep hating.
Grats EJ!
Congrats EJ

Does anyone know any notable players that have played in this event?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Dunno how long you've been in your cave, but people haven't been starting crap with me in a long time, you can go hibernate again if you'd like.

And I'd like to question how our fans are overbearing and obnoxious? Most "true" Valley fans didn't pick SV to beat Christian County, and well, SV didn't. We're not crazy like people make us out to be, we know when we're probably not going to win, heck, some of us didn't think we'd beat J-town and we beat them by 15. I don't see how we're obnoxious or overbearing at all, but please, keep bashing our fan base, it's easy to hate when your team isn't on top, and that's how it's been for everyone in the region except Paintsville the past few years, all the other teams looking up finding something to nag on us about. Please, keep hating.

Hey little buddy, I got news for you. I played against your Virgie (and Dorton) forefathers and became friends with them about 35 years ago. It commonly came down to Virgie and my team for all the marbles in this region. Sometimes we won, when it was all on the line, sometime they did. We were very competitive rivals back in those days, but to this day we are still friends. Guess what junior, they are the very birds that are now the most responsible for SV's success to this very day. Years went by and our sons even played against each other, and yes it has been for all the marbles again, after all this time. Guess what again, we are still good friends and we have still rooted for each other. Those are the type people that I like to asssociate with the Virgie/ SV lineage, not the "little johnnie" DONT_KNOW_NOTHINGS. Those people are the ones with a little class and know how to act with a little professionalism. I guarantee that I know some of them far better than you do. Try actig like you've been there and done that before, junior. Nobody that I ever became acquainted with acted anything remotely like you do. If anybody "is a hater", as you want to put it, look no father than the reason being than that little thing you see when you look in the mirror. A little advice here junior, pull your head out of your hind end long enough to take a breath and you'll see that I am complimenting EJ and the program. It's the ones like you, who are what's wrong.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Hey little buddy, I got news for you. I played against your Virgie (and Dorton) forefathers and became friends with them about 35 years ago. It commonly came down to Virgie and my team for all the marbles in this region. Sometimes we won, when it was all on the line, sometime they did. We were very competitive rivals back in those days, but to this day we are still friends. Guess what junior, they are the very birds that are now the most responsible for SV's success to this very day. Years went by and our sons even played against each other, and yes it has been for all the marbles again, after all this time. Guess what again, we are still good friends and we have still rooted for each other. Those are the type people that I like to asssociate with the Virgie/ SV lineage, not the "little johnnie" DONT_KNOW_NOTHINGS. Those people are the ones with a little class and know how to act with a little professionalism. I guarantee that I know some of them far better than you do. Try actig like you've been there and done that before, junior. Nobody that I ever became acquainted with acted anything remotely like you do. If anybody "is a hater", as you want to put it, look no father than the reason being than that little thing you see when you look in the mirror. A little advice here junior, pull your head out of your hind end long enough to take a breath and you'll see that I am complimenting EJ and the program. It's the ones like you, who are what's wrong.

And what exactly is it that I have done wrong? I think you failed to mention that.
I just put up some videos of Elisha....check them out if you want

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PS_cIvetSQ"]YouTube- Shelby Valley point guard Elisha Justice (better quality video)[/ame]
PC_You_Know Wrote:And what exactly is it that I have done wrong? I think you failed to mention that.

Anytime anyone says ANYTHING about EJ or Valley you automatically get defensive.

Take Mr. Kamball's advice. It'd serve you well.

Back to the thread topic...congrats to EJ.
kywldcat01 Wrote:Anytime anyone says ANYTHING about EJ or Valley you automatically get defensive.

Take Mr. Kamball's advice. It'd serve you well.

Back to the thread topic...congrats to EJ.

I was sitting here last night when I posted this, as soon as I hit the button, I thought to myself "How long will it be before kywildcat01 quotes me in this thread"..congrats...it took you until post 25.
BTW, is this a first year event? I tried to find something on it and found nothing.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I was sitting here last night when I posted this, as soon as I hit the button, I thought to myself "How long will it be before kywildcat01 quotes me in this thread"..congrats...it took you until post 25.

Grow up dude...anything I post in you try to turn it in to something personal. Like I've said many times before. If you have a problem, take it to the PM's.

All you're doing is taking away from thread topics with your comments.
kywldcat01 Wrote:Grow up dude...anything I post in you try to turn it in to something personal. Like I've said many times before. If you have a problem, take it to the PM's.

All you're doing is taking away from thread topics with your comments.

You PM me too much for me to take it to the PM's, I've probably got 3 in my box from you I haven't read yet.

Funny thing about this thread is, I'm getting bashed when all I'm doing is defending myself, Kimball came in this thread and personally called me out...but of course I'm made to look like the bad person for replying and defending myself.
Pages: 1 2 3