Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cleveland Cavs- 108 Boston Celtics- 88
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LeBron finishes with 36 points 9 assists and 7 rebounds and they pounded the Celtics in the 2nd half, and played all but 12 mins without Shaq who left the game in the 2nd quarter with a severe thumb sprain. Rondo was great in the 1st half, but shot too much in the 2nd half.
K_MAC did you notice that Lebron out scored Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen! Oh and they beat Boston by 20 points and played half the game without Shaq!
theVILLE Wrote:K_MAC did you notice that Lebron out scored Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen! Oh and they beat Boston by 20 points and played half the game without Shaq!

This team is much better without shaq. They can run the floor and move around much better.

And seriously u guys havent mentioned Paul Pierce Not playing? You know they finals mvp from 2 years ago....
Pierce is so overrated it isn't even funny. He is slow, can't jump and can only shoot from a few spots on the floor. And the Cavs do NOT play better without Shaq. Playing the 2nd half without Shaq evens out the Celtics without Pierce.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Pierce is so overrated it isn't even funny. He is slow, can't jump and can only shoot from a few spots on the floor. And the Cavs do NOT play better without Shaq. Playing the 2nd half without Shaq evens out the Celtics without Pierce.

They do play better without shaq. You seen how they played when he left.

Pierce Overrated?? Your serious?
Yes I am serious.. What did Pierce do before Ray and KG came to Boston? NOTHING. Even with Rondo they were the last place team in the NBA. And they played better in the 2nd half because Mo finally hit some shots and they played better defense. It had nothing to do with Shaq being out.
^LMAO @ how bias you are!!!
I am not biased.. I don't know many people that like Pierce or think he isn't overrated. He did nothing until the other 2 came, and to say he did is wrong. How many times in his career did he even make the playoffs before 2 yrs ago?
I do think that Paul Pierce is overrated, but to say that he couldn't have made a difference is a bit to far. He can shoot the ball and if he had been playing, maybe Rondo wouldn't have had to resort to shooting the ball as much as he did. Plus I would take Pierce over Marquis Daniels any day, because Pierce can score and Daniels cannot, although Daniels could probably guard Lebron a little better.

I'm not saying that the Celtics could have or should have won, but I think he could have made a difference.
runninrebs21 Wrote:I am not biased.. I don't know many people that like Pierce or think he isn't overrated. He did nothing until the other 2 came, and to say he did is wrong. How many times in his career did he even make the playoffs before 2 yrs ago?

I hate Pierce with a passion. But how is he overrated? Who ever says hes great?

And pierce is there big shot player. Scores when they need it.
Die hard Celtics fan, really hate to see us lose to Cleveland that much in the garden!
Wow guys. Someones hate for the Celtics is obvious. Clearly a Lebron fan with a chance to brag. Pierce ALWAYS makes a difference. different team with him out there. The Celtics have beaten the Cavs this year (possibly twice?) and You don't see me saying Lebron is overrated (although...lol).

And yes Ville I noticed. But KG isnt a dominate scorer. He looks to move the ball, his coach and annoucers say that all the time. And allen, shooting a career low average. AND it was AT clev. Not that big of a deal.
I never said PP wouldn't have made a difference, but I don't think a 20 pt difference.. And yes the Celtics beat the Cavs once this year, but it was the 1st game of the year and they had not had time to get used to Shaq and Parker and Moon.
KG is looking Ooolllllddddddddd!
runninrebs21 Wrote:I never said PP wouldn't have made a difference, but I don't think a 20 pt difference.. And yes the Celtics beat the Cavs once this year, but it was the 1st game of the year and they had not had time to get used to Shaq and Parker and Moon.

Pierce averages 17, 4, 3. Pretty impressive numbers considering they have dropped tremendously with him being hurt the past weeks and playing limited minutes.
K_Mac Wrote:Wow guys. Someones hate for the Celtics is obvious. Clearly a Lebron fan with a chance to brag. Pierce ALWAYS makes a difference. different team with him out there. The Celtics have beaten the Cavs this year (possibly twice?) and You don't see me saying Lebron is overrated (although...lol).

And yes Ville I noticed. But KG isnt a dominate scorer. He looks to move the ball, his coach and annoucers say that all the time. And allen, shooting a career low average. AND it was AT clev. Not that big of a deal.

You are the biggest Pierce hater i kno...You say that all the time...Who's fault is it that allen is not shooting well???Ray Allens Fault! Who's fault is it KG didnt perform good! Sad but Rondo is playing the best ball for the celtics! Pierce wouldnt hav emade that much of a difference
The Celtics looked really good today.. Got beat by the NETS!! and it was at home! I don't know what excuses the Celtics fans can have after that.
runninrebs21 Wrote:The Celtics looked really good today.. Got beat by the NETS!! and it was at home! I don't know what excuses the Celtics fans can have after that.

No excuses to be made. We were beat. It happens. But if you think this team, when 100% healthy can't compete with the best of them. Your sadly mistaken.
theVILLE Wrote:You are the biggest Pierce hater i kno...You say that all the time...Who's fault is it that allen is not shooting well???Ray Allens Fault! Who's fault is it KG didnt perform good! Sad but Rondo is playing the best ball for the celtics! Pierce wouldnt hav emade that much of a difference

He would have made a difference. And it is Allens fault, but I still want the ball in his hands with the game on the line for the celtics.
K_Mac Wrote:No excuses to be made. We were beat. It happens. But if you think this team, when 100% healthy can't compete with the best of them. Your sadly mistaken.

But you are sadly mistaken if you think the Celtics will go into the playoffs and go through the playoffs with everyone 100 percent healthy. All 3 stars are in the last couple years of their careers and all 3 have injury problems. I just don't see it happening.
runninrebs21 Wrote:The Celtics looked really good today.. Got beat by the NETS!! and it was at home! I don't know what excuses the Celtics fans can have after that.

Maybe their star player being out...
theVILLE Wrote:You are the biggest Pierce hater i kno...You say that all the time...Who's fault is it that allen is not shooting well???Ray Allens Fault! Who's fault is it KG didnt perform good! Sad but Rondo is playing the best ball for the celtics! Pierce wouldnt hav emade that much of a difference

calm down pal, you are a new orleans fan, and they are just flat out awful this year. lol so i dont think i would be going off on the celtics when they are 10 times better than the hornets.
greenstuff22 Wrote:calm down pal, you are a new orleans fan, and they are just flat out awful this year. lol so i dont think i would be going off on the celtics when they are 10 times better than the hornets.

Agreed
runninrebs21 Wrote:But you are sadly mistaken if you think the Celtics will go into the playoffs and go through the playoffs with everyone 100 percent healthy. All 3 stars are in the last couple years of their careers and all 3 have injury problems. I just don't see it happening.

It is doubtful, but don't be surprised if it does. These guys are veterans and very smart, they will step it up come playoff time.
You guys really dont realize how much pierce does for this team.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You guys really dont realize how much pierce does for this team.

He does a lot. As does each main Celtic. They can't win with any piece of the puzzle missing, KG, Allen, Pierce, Rondo, Perkins, they need all of them to win it all.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Pierce is so overrated it isn't even funny. He is slow, can't jump and can only shoot from a few spots on the floor. And the Cavs do NOT play better without Shaq. Playing the 2nd half without Shaq evens out the Celtics without Pierce.

Guess that is why he has a ring on his finger, the title of world champ, and the only person on Cleveland that has one is Shaq.
Ballers Wrote:Guess that is why he has a ring on his finger, the title of world champ, and the only person on Cleveland that has one is Shaq.

Exactly
Yeah but he didn't even make the playoffs until Ray and KG came. They were the worst team in the NBA the season before. They didn't even win 20 games.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Yeah but he didn't even make the playoffs until Ray and KG came. They were the worst team in the NBA the season before. They didn't even win 20 games.

With or without Shaq, wait and see what Cleveland does in the playoffs. If I do recall they had the best record in the East last year and still lost.
Pages: 1 2