Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle Co. 69 Casey Co. 43 (47th District Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rockcastle Co. 17 14 21 17 69

Casey Co. 5 7 12 19 43

47th District at Casey Co.
Rockcastle Co. (24-4) -- Hammond 23, Arvin 8, Alexander 6, Abney 6, Burton 11, Lawrence 15.
Casey Co. (17-12) -- Pittman 15, Coffman 17, Hogue 10, Miller 1, Johnson.
http://www.kentucky.com
:Clap::Clap::Clap:
Wow never thought it would be that much.
Rockcastle dominated in every faze of game tonight. Congrats to the lady Rockets on the 47th district title. Turtle32 what did you think about The Lady Rockets after this game.
Turtle32 what happened? let me tell you Rock is a much better team congra Rock on the blowout:flame:
Congrats on the Lady Rockets capturing their 7th District Championship under the 400-game plus winning coach Christie Noble, Now middle of the climax point of this post-season begins where it counts the most, the 12th Regional Ky High School Girls Basketball Tournament which will be held at Lincoln County High School which the Lady Rockets captured their first overall 12th region title back in 2006 after beating Lincoln County in the final game.
rocket01 Wrote:Congrats on the Lady Rockets capturing their 7th District Championship under the 400-game plus winning coach Christie Noble, Now middle of the climax point of this post-season begins where it counts the most, the 12th Regional Ky High School Girls Basketball Tournament which will be held at Lincoln County High School which the Lady Rockets captured their first overall 12th region title back in 2006 after beating Lincoln County in the final game.

I could see this happening again!
Congrats to Rock! Good luck in the Region.
Rockcastle County Girls Basketball since the 2007-2008 season has dominated every sanctional sport by wins and percentage in the last 3 years overall:

#1. Girls Basketball= 72 wins, 20 losses 78.2% HEAD COACH (CURRENTLY)= C.Noble
#2. Girls Volleyball= 60 wins, 36 losses 62.5% HEAD COACH (CURRENTLY)= K.Bryant
#3. Boys Baseball= 52 wins, 36 losses 59.0% HEAD COACH (CURRENTLY)= C.Bishop
#4. Boys Football= 19 wins, 17 losses 52.7% HEAD COACH (CURRENTLY)= S.Parkey
#5. Boys Basketball= 39 wins, 48 losses 44.8% HEAD COACH (CURRENTLY)= B.Blanton
#6. Girls Softball= 42 wins, 56 losses 42.8% HEAD COACH (CURRENTLY)= J.Martin
rocket01 Wrote:Rockcastle County Girls Basketball since the 2007-2008 season has dominated every sanctional sport by wins and percentage in the last 3 years overall:

#1. Girls Basketball= 72 wins, 20 losses 78.2% HEAD COACH (CURRENTLY)= C.Noble
#2. Girls Volleyball= 60 wins, 36 losses 62.5% HEAD COACH (CURRENTLY)= K.Bryant
#3. Boys Baseball= 52 wins, 36 losses 59.0% HEAD COACH (CURRENTLY)= C.Bishop
#4. Boys Football= 19 wins, 17 losses 52.7% HEAD COACH (CURRENTLY)= S.Parkey
#5. Boys Basketball= 39 wins, 48 losses 44.8% HEAD COACH (CURRENTLY)= B.Blanton
#6. Girls Softball= 42 wins, 56 losses 42.8% HEAD COACH (CURRENTLY)= J.Martin

Good stats. That shows just how sad Rockcastle basketball is. Sad
Very nice win for the Lady Rockets.
Vanderbilt was at the game last night watching Sara Hammonds. Looks like they picked a good night to come.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Vanderbilt was at the game last night watching Sara Hammonds. Looks like they picked a good night to come.

:Clap:
The best part of it is that she has 1 year left to play, she has had tremendous stats this season.........her brother was real good in basketball which is in the 1000 point club for the boys basketball team,and also her older sister Heather is in the 1000 point club for the girls basketball team.
A lot of girls stepped up their game last night. I hope they can keep it up through out region.
rocket01 Wrote:The best part of it is that she has 1 year left to play, she has had tremendous stats this season.........her brother was real good in basketball which is in the 1000 point club for the boys basketball team,and also her older sister Heather is in the 1000 point club for the girls basketball team.

How many points does Sara have right now? She has to be in the 1000 point club doesn't she? She has played varsity for 5 years now hasn't she?
lwc Wrote:Good stats. That shows just how sad Rockcastle basketball is. Sad

LWC, I personally dont think that the people of Rockcastle has a thing to be ashamed of when it comes to basketball. Although the win loss record may not be where some might think it should be Rock always has a pretty good ball club no matter what the win loss column may say.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:LWC, I personally dont think that the people of Rockcastle has a thing to be ashamed of when it comes to basketball. Although the win loss record may not be where some might think it should be Rock always has a pretty good ball club no matter what the win loss column may say.

Thanks. When does the Regional tournament schedule come out?
Congrats to the ROCK-I'll be keeping tabs on you guys-it sure would be nice to see a rubber match between the Rock and Scott Co.Cardinals at Bowling Green.Good Luck to
ya'll (Angie)
Where is turtle, i would have thought she would have been on here by now.
lwc Wrote:How many points does Sara have right now? She has to be in the 1000 point club doesn't she? She has played varsity for 5 years now hasn't she?
She has over 1,000 points, but I'm not very sure exactly how many, but I do know for a fact that she has over 1,000 points.
rocket01 Wrote:She has over 1,000 points, but I'm not very sure exactly how many, but I do know for a fact that she has over 1,000 points.

:Thumbs: