Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wolfe Co. 51 Breathitt Co. 48 (55th district Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wolfe comes in with a great game plan to hold the high octane BC offense to under 50 and come out with the 55th district crown two years in a row.

Congrats to coach Creech on a well executed game plan.
Congrats To The Wolves
KoJack Wrote:Wolfe comes in with a great game plan to hold the high octane BC offense to under 50 and come out with the 55th district crown two years in a row.

Congrats to coach Creech on a well executed game plan.

Could not agree more...Hats off to Coach Creech... the coach was the difference maker tonight at the Fairce Woods Coliseum.
they game was called horrible.....not right.... breathitt is a 20 point better team...
Big win for the Wolves. I believe they have a fairly young team too. Two of their starters are 8th graders.
WOW, CONGRATS WOLVES!!! Never saw this kind of game coming from two teams that were basically all offense during the regular season!
leecoukfan Wrote:WOW, CONGRATS WOLVES!!! Never saw this kind of game coming from two teams that were basically all offense during the regular season!

me nither
Shocked. Congrats Wolfe Co.
Congrats to Wolfe County. By the way, I thought this was one of the best officiated games I have seen in a long time. Good job to Hall, Hutton, and Cook.
Wolfe controlled the tempo and made Breathitt play at a slower pace which Breathitt can't do and win. Terrill was an absolute stud and Breathitt couldn't keep him out of the lane all night. I was very impressed with the 8th grader Conway, who has the most upside of any young player in the region
congrats wolfe co. but it looks like coach noble is really building a good resume. scoreboard says in 55th district champs
Wolfe co -2
Coach Nobles bobcats- 0
mr.big Wrote:they game was called horrible.....not right.... breathitt is a 20 point better team...

I agree the bobcats is a better team but tonight it was a fair called game and they just got beat. Seems that Breathittt go's all to pieces when the game is slowed down to a half court game same way PCC plays them. Take the loss the right way because it was a good called game.
by far one of the worst officaited games i have ever seen. bobcats will show up in region though
:High5: Congrads Wolves......
Doug Noble has set this program back 20 years.
mr.big Wrote:by far one of the worst officaited games i have ever seen. bobcats will show up in region though

The family will always put the blame somewhere like on the officaited game not where it should be on Doug Noble who can not coach at all.:please:
To the fans of Breathitt that said the refs took it from you grow up for the 2nd year in a row Coach Noble has got out coached and his players have got out played.
Facts are Facts Wolfe Co. came in to Breathitt's gym with a bunch of 8th graders and Sophmores and won over a bunch of Sr. No refs just a Will to Win and nothing more.
mr.big Wrote:by far one of the worst officaited games i have ever seen. bobcats will show up in region though

You can say what you want one of the best officiated games I have seen. The only call that I seen that should have been called was when one of the Bobcats MISSED a dunk and then hung on rim... Why was there no technical?????? Face it the District Champions (Wolfe County Wolves) had a great game plan and the players executed it to perfection.:Thumbs:
Great win for a bunch of young kids. Wolfe is on their way to good things. 2 district titles in a row. Nice Job Coach Creech.
Congrats Wolfe Co.
:igiveup:
mr.big Wrote:they game was called horrible.....not right.... breathitt is a 20 point better team...
Congrats Wolves.... Thought every player contributed to the win.. Just want to give a big up to #21 & #15. They did a lot of good things that might not be recognized by some experts.
Great job by Coach Creech and the Wolves! Congratulations!

Noble went to Owsley Co. and accomplished nothing but coming in and being one-and-done, when he told the administration that he was planning on staying in Owsley and messing up one year of eligibility for his nephew Nick.

With the talent he has at Breathitt, looks like he's not done much better.

Coaching at the high school level is a little different than the middle school level. The holdbacks in middle school have more of an advantage than they do in high school.

In high school one has to do some more coaching instead of just putting bigger/older kids out there to play smaller/younger kids.

Just an observation from an outsider.:popcorn:
Guess this pretty much made it easy to keep Noble or not. 2 superior teams and 2 losses in the finals to Wolfe, not good! Out coached 2 years in a row.
Don't know this to be fact, but I heard Breathitt left the floor immediately and didn't stick around for the trophy presentation? Can anyone confirm this?
only thing I know is one starter accepted his trophy in his street clothes...
goodguy Wrote:Great job by Coach Creech and the Wolves! Congratulations!

Noble went to Owsley Co. and accomplished nothing but coming in and being one-and-done, when he told the administration that he was planning on staying in Owsley and messing up one year of eligibility for his nephew Nick.

With the talent he has at Breathitt, looks like he's not done much better.

Coaching at the high school level is a little different than the middle school level. The holdbacks in middle school have more of an advantage than they do in high school.

In high school one has to do some more coaching instead of just putting bigger/older kids out there to play smaller/younger kids.

Just an observation from an outsider.:popcorn:

Doug Noble definitely has destroyed his nephew Nick, and the Breathitt basketball program for years to come.
There were numerous 5 second calls Wolfe County got away with in the third and fourth quarter when Wolfe went to stall ball. Breathitt had 2-1 more fouls called than Wolfe and the charge at the end on the Bobcats was a disgrace to the game of basketball. The only fans that called this game evenly officiated were those of the Wolves.
bobcatbball Wrote:The family will always put the blame somewhere like on the officaited game not where it should be on Doug Noble who can not coach at all.:please:

haha whatever you say..... they will dominate in region. wolfe co wins one game and think they have won a freakin national championship. its ok though a blind squirrel gets an acorn every now and then. :flame::worthy:
mr.big Wrote:haha whatever you say..... they will dominate in region. wolfe co wins one game and think they have won a freakin national championship. its ok though a blind squirrel gets an acorn every now and then. :flame::worthy:

The only blind squirrel here is you and freakin man you think can coach. Jade Haddix is the best player on the team and does not even get to start, or play very much at all.
Pages: 1 2