Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Project BGR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an idea that might work, if we can get enough support. Someone could design a flyer and as you head to sporting events in your respective area of the state, especially non-EKY, you could leave a stack at the ticket booth or hand them out at the games. It would be nice to continue to expand and get the name out to other parts of the state. If anyone has any ideas just post here, and we can work on this.
Good Idea
We should make BGR shirts!
We could take a bunch to rupp at UK games and at the boys Sweet-16 as well as the girls Sweet-16.
I deliver pizza to the uk campus and surrounding area and there are plenty of students from Ky. could make a box topper out of a flyer.
Good to see an idea like this. Anytime there's a large event statewide,it would be a good oportunityto promote this ,whether by working with certain bowl commities to adverties on their programs, or by using t shirts, caps,etc.
I like it! Great idea!
A colleague and myself was talking during this past weeks 48th district tournament that we needed to get ahold of a moderater or someone of higher authority and see if we could get a banner to hang in the gym about BGR. But we both were so busy with getting things ready for the tournament that neither of us had the chance.
Hillbilly days would be a great time to do this...
Mountain Heritage Festival in Whitesburg would be cool also.
The Spectator Wrote:Hillbilly days would be a great time to do this...

I agree 100%. Cause I mean, who don't go to Hillbilly Days? lol:biggrin:
What area of the state are you looking to do more promoting in?