Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 66 East Ridge 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shelby Valley traveled to East Ridge and played one of the best games that I had ever seen them play. At half time they were up by 19 and then thay finshed the end off with a 23 point victory
Congrats valley on a good win!
Apparently Valley was ON that night and East Ridge wasn't. I really thought that East Ridge could and should have pulled this one out. Valley doesn't strike me as a good very team this year. I think that they have only a couple of major roleplayers. Since Blue Jet said that they were playing one of their best games though, I guess this explains some of it. I haven't talked to anyone from East Ridge yet to see what our girl's deal was. I didn't get the change to attend the game.

But congratulations to Shelby Valley and East Ridge, don't hang your heads because more wins will come, don't worry about it. Best of luck to both teams as they continue on into the season.

Can some ER fans that were there enlighten me as to what the heck our problem was?
Congrats Valley!
WOW...Maybe ER needs some new coaching changes. They have the players.Confusedhithappe
Congrats Shelby -
Nice win
CAN I JUST HEAR BLOW OUT LOL GOOD JOB GIRLS!!!! GO CATS GO:dance:
[QUOTE="thetribe"]Apparently Valley was ON that night and East Ridge wasn't. I really thought that East Ridge could and should have pulled this one out. Valley doesn't strike me as a good very team this year. I think that they have only a couple of major roleplayers. Since Blue Jet said that they were playing one of their best games though, I guess this explains some of it. I haven't talked to anyone from East Ridge yet to see what our girl's deal was. I didn't get the change to attend the game.

well its kinds hard to say that east ridge should have pulled this one out because it was a 22 point victory...and everyone played well not just two or three...
Great win for Valley
But Hogston did not play the game do to a head injury on the first play of the game with one of her own players.
Conley was playing on a bad foot
if the Lady Warriors where 100 percent them this game would have had a different outcome
Hogston played the first quarter, but got two quick fouls on her. She was hurt late in the second quarter. SV d them up. ER couldn't run any offense. ER is going to have to do something! You cannot sit in a zone for a whole game and expect to win. They tried that in the district game and got beat. ER biggest mistake was getting rid of Denise the coach at phelps. IF she was there they would have a chance.
Conley was on crutches at school and her ankle had a knot the size of an egg on it only a few days before this game. Not having Conley running at a high percentage and Hogston being out...that takes away over 30 a game..
East Ridge did have some players out. Hogston only played about half of the first quarter before having to sit out. She has a knot the size of an egg on her head. Literally. Conley twisted her ankle a week before the game. It looked pretty bad, but she managed to play. Not to her full potential. When ER has everyone healthy, they will give Valley a better run.
Exactly.

They can't expect to run over a team with 2 of their most important four players laid out.
I thought SV played very well, and I believe even with ER healthy the next game that if SV plays as well as they did this game.. that ER will find the same outcome. Maybe by not that large of a margin... but SV is a run and gun team that keeps improving with every game.
this game really suprised me.