Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Holmes @ Covington Catholic 2/26 (35th District Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dogs will travel back to Park Hills Friday night to take on the Colonels at 8:00 in the 35th district championship.

Holmes (22-5) defeated Beechwood 61-43 in the first round of the district for their 9th straight win.

Covcath (17-11) defeated Holy Cross 42-36 in the semi finals of the district and come in winners of 5 of their last 6, including 3 straight.

Holmes defeated Covcath Jan. 12 at Holmes by a score of 57-41.

Thoughts?
Holmes by 12
I'm with NYY10...I think Holmes wins by 10-15. I'd be very surprised if the margin was more than this considering the game is at Covcath and the crazies will be out in full force for this big match up.

I'm gonna say Holmes comes out of the gate strong early, but Covcath chips away throughout the game and Holmes makes a few late buckets to get the double digit W.

Holmes- 64
Covcath- 51
Dawgs by 15
what site is broadcasting this tonight?
hoonsaunglee Wrote:what site is broadcasting this tonight?

Pretty sure it's tristateinternetsportsradio.com

Should be a great game and I expect a similar atmosphere that we used to see when these two were battling as #1 and #2 in the region from 04-08.
hoonsaunglee Wrote:what site is broadcasting this tonight?

Try this link when game starts. Click on Holmes vs Cov Cath :http://www.khsaa.ezstream.com/
who won?