Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark @ Lawrence County 2/26 (57th District Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's the 57th District Championship from Louisa. Game-time is at 7:30 Friday night. Sheldon Clark has won both matchups from the regular season. Will it be different this time?

Thoughts and predictions?
sc by 4 or more
Good Luck Dawgs!!! Will be cheering you on!:Cheerlead
I think SC will come out and win this one
i think my dawgs will come out firing and blow sc out of the gym..lc ha slost twice they wont a 3rd time
I will take LC by about 10. I think that SC can make a game of it in the first half but in the second they should pull away.
well imo SC should be the favor. they have already beat them twice. the dawgs will be ready though.
I have to say at the beginning of the year i would have not expected SC to be in this game or even have a winning season. Man have they proved me wrong so i will gladly take my serving of crow on this one. Keep it up boys the community is behind you guys and lets bring that Championship back to Martin County tomorrow night.
The Dawg Pound will be jumping the next 2 nights!
LC by 10+
This will be a good game. I don't see a repeat of the regular season games. Dawgs will prevail and keep the District Champsionship title for the 2nd year in a row. GO DAWGS!!
I will take LC by 8. They have got beat twice by SC during the season and I look for LC to come out with this win.
Quote:well imo SC should be the favor. they have already beat them twice. the dawgs will be ready though.

Well idk if you remember last year but everyone had JC as the favorite in the district championship even though LC was the #1 seed. JC also beat LC twice as SC did this year. It's always around this time LC shows up to play every night. So im goin to say LC 10+. GO DAWGS!!
well from most these threads pple have lc by 8 or more so how is lc the underdogs? imo sc has nothin to loose an lc has everything to loose sc wasnt even suppose to b in this game. lc on there home floor n wasnt even suppose to loose a game in district, so how is lc the underdogs in this one?
Quote:well from most these threads pple have lc by 8 or more so how is lc the underdogs? imo sc has nothin to loose an lc has everything to loose sc wasnt even suppose to b in this game. lc on there home floor n wasnt even suppose to loose a game in district, so how is lc the underdogs in this one?

What they have to lose is there dignity by letting a mediocre team like SC beat them again...haha

You take away BJ Moore this team is nothing thats the only basketball player they have.
LC_Dawgs Wrote:What they have to lose is there dignity by letting a mediocre team like SC beat them again...haha

You take away BJ Moore this team is nothing thats the only basketball player they have.
Guard him with all 5 then.:biggrin:
Quote:Guard him with all 5 then

haha your really funny dwins....i'm pretty sure that it is the truth he is the only true player they got. But i mean everyone could make a layup wide open im even sure that u could....lol
ill take sc by 5..that is if coach harless coaches like he did wednesday...but if he just sits with his head between his knees it will be a bad loss......
totally agree with u Jumpman...wheres LC_thug
Sc should blow them out...them kids from LC cant play ball...there trash..it dont really matter any way SV will blow everyone out of the water...
Quote:Sc should blow them out...them kids from LC cant play ball...there trash..it dont really matter any way SV will blow everyone out of the water...

Hey jumpman 23 i guess those boys from LC can play ball after all they blew u guys out...haha
LC_Dawgs Wrote:Hey jumpman 23 i guess those boys from LC can play ball after all they blew u guys out...haha

LC played with passion. They wanted it so much more. Every Loose ball, Every 50/50 Rebound. LC had 5 people on the boards every play in the second half while SC had 1 or 2 guys jumping and a few others waiting for the ball to be thrown to them. Hustle plays that LC got helped them in this game. After the second half the bulldogs was getting to the goal at will. Even with 2-3 second chance opportunities. The refs did a great job tonight other than a few clean blocks Joel Baldwin had. (Maybe i just think that because the lady next to me was screaming it in my ear). The bulldog faithful and SC faithful was all in attendance tonight. Great win for LC and Congratz