Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. Central 52 - Letcher Co. Central 48 (53rd District)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
congrats Knott on the win. Congrats Letcher on a good season and a hard fought game!
thought knott was going to choke in this1 good game
I can't imagine how bad Knott played. I think you have to look at that loss to HC for the reason they played like this. It's never good to go into the post season with a bad loss like that. Seems like i was saying something about that and how every game matters Big Grin.
Grats Knott on the win and better luck next year Letcher.
Congrats Knott and Congrats Letcher on a hard fight!
Congrats Knott.
JBS could pull off the upset in the championship. They are better than Letcher.
This game really shocked me! Playing like this, Knott won't go anywhere in the regional tournament! Congrats KCC!
pickandroll Wrote:JBS could pull off the upset in the championship. They are better than Letcher.

:Clap:
Not going to happen
The Word Wrote:Not going to happen

any thing could happend in the championship
good luck to all teams in the finals, and in the region. I hope coach Hammonds stays. I don't like one and done coaches. Not good for the kids.
What is it with Letchers gym...everyone shoots horrible including them! But congrats Letcher you guys will have an awesome season next year..But congrats Knott and beat the TAR out of some Crusaders!
CATFAN2 Wrote:any thing could happend in the championship

Trust me! If jbs wins in the district i will put a jbs avatar
theVILLE Wrote:Trust me! If jbs wins in the district i will put a jbs avatar

Lol, Ill hold you to it Ville
Congrats KCC
good game plan by coach Hammonds, the Cougars played well tonight big game for Stewart for LCC. Congrats KCC.
Congrats Coach Hammonds on a Hard fought Game!
Good game by both teams. Congrats KCC
Game was much closer than most expected and it was a hard fought battle. I am LCC fan, but will be routing for the Patriots on Saturday night....gotta hate that "Drama Team" JBS!
theVILLE Wrote:What is it with Letchers gym...everyone shoots horrible including them! But congrats Letcher you guys will have an awesome season next year..But congrats Knott and beat the TAR out of some Crusaders!

One thing it is a very loud gym. I do not know if it is the way it is designed but it is the loudest gym in the 14th region. The sound carries and you cannot hear a thing on the floor. There are bigger gyms in the region but none that are any louder.
Roark, Ballou and Stewart all played awesome tonight... Logan Johnson was also money until he fouled out late in the 4th. They showed alot of heart to show up this game. Everyone was saying how bad Knott was gonna dominate this game, that didn't happen.
pickandroll Wrote:JBS could pull off the upset in the championship. They are better than Letcher.

Are you serious? I guess that is why LCC beat JBS by 16 when they played here. I predict Knott by 20+.
Knott Central will dominate JBS and win by 25
Congrats to KCC on the win and to LCC on a hard fought game and a great season. Best of luck for next year.
Aslan Wrote:I can't imagine how bad Knott played. I think you have to look at that loss to HC for the reason they played like this. It's never good to go into the post season with a bad loss like that. Seems like i was saying something about that and how every game matters Big Grin.

Hey good buddy, it was a great game which LCC should have won, just to many turnovers but they came in with the right game plan, same as Hatcher's took the air out of the ball, Half time score 25-20 got down too 2pts. but coundn't get over the hump, Congrats LCC on good season and also KCC on the win, see you Aslan Friday night. Let's get really to rumble.:rockon:
Go PCC
Aslan Wrote:I can't imagine how bad Knott played. I think you have to look at that loss to HC for the reason they played like this. It's never good to go into the post season with a bad loss like that. Seems like i was saying something about that and how every game matters Big Grin.

Wasn't it a close game between Letcher and Perry at Perry this season.
Congrats Patriots!!
Congrats to the Pats
and way to fight Cougars

I had the Cougars with the upset by 2 in the predictions thread....
and I was closer than most even tho knott won lol
I couldn't believe that this game was this close. Doesn't Letcher have more losses than wins this season?
WOW what a wake-up call for KCC. LCC came in with a fight tonight. Played some of their best ball all season. They have improved so much over the course of the year. Knott didn't seem in the zone tonight, I don't think they went into this game thinking it would be as big a battle as it was. I was surprised myself. I could tell when LCC took the floor they wanted it badly. They put up a great fight. Congrats on your season LCC and a great a game tonight. Looking forward to district play again next year.

KCC closed out the first half with great defense that led to three consecutive LCC turnovers right after or on the in bounds pass that gave them a 5 point lead going into the 3rd. LCC couldn't overcome the hump and Knott kept them from getting ahead the rest of the game. KCC was up 10 at one point in the 3rd or 4th and let it slip.

Congrats Patriots on making it out of this one, and I'm sure they can get back in check before Saturday. Let's go out and play our game and bring the 53rd District Championship back to KCC. The classic KCC vs JBS.

GO PATRIOTS!
Pages: 1 2 3