Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ravens 48 Packers 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Favre didn't even play the entire game.. Favre was 14-of-29 for 144 yards and two interceptions before being replaced by Aaron Rodgers late in the third quarter. Favre's two interceptions gave him a career-high 24 for the season, and it marked the first time in his illustrious career that he has gone three straight starts without a touchdown pass. One of the interceptions was by Deion Sanders, the 53rd of his career.
here's the rest of the story on the game... http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=A...0051219033
Just about time for Favre to hang it up....he's a real warrior!!
Favre would still be a great QB if he had any type of a team around him, but Green Bay won't have one for several years and I don't think Brett will play anywhere else.
I hate to see Favre and the Packers lose as bad as they did....Favre is one of my favorite QB's of all time and honestly I think he should han it up.....I dont think I could stand another loss like that for a storied franchise and an iron-man QB
Favre has one more season in him. The packers have been plagued by injury all year. Don't blame everything on Favre.
congrats ravens!!!!!!!!! :Clap:
Farve has said that this season won't play into his decision on returning next year.
He'll be back, i mean why not? He is still putting up numbers, and as he said his arm still feels good. He'll be the QB in Green Bay for another season, or two.
"Tomcat Alumni" Wrote:He'll be back, i mean why not? He is still putting up numbers, and as he said his arm still feels good. He'll be the QB in Green Bay for another season, or two.

yea most interceptions this year...he is done
Congrats Ravens