Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kobe Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In his first game back he gets 32 pts 7 ast 6reb and the game winning three. Yes he is the best in the league, like him or hate him.
Kobe is the best their is!!
Kobe is something else.
Did anyone hear Phil Jackson after the game?
i wouldnt call him the best...He is clutch but not everyones team needs to hit buzzer beaters to win all the time...Lebron since 02-03 has more buzzerbeaters than kobe does! So i wouldnt call him the best
Amun-Ra Wrote:In his first game back he gets 32 pts 7 ast 6reb and the game winning three. Yes he is the best in the league, like him or hate him.

:Thumbs:
zaga_fan Wrote:Kobe is something else.
Did anyone hear Phil Jackson after the game?

What'd Phil say?
theVILLE Wrote:i wouldnt call him the best...He is clutch but not everyones team needs to hit buzzer beaters to win all the time...Lebron since 02-03 has more buzzerbeaters than kobe does! So i wouldnt call him the best

I bet he's also missed the most too.
Aslan Wrote:I bet he's also missed the most too.

??? Lebron is a a much better player...Kobe has had they better of the two teams for years...Why does he need so many buzzer beaters?
Kobe is without a doubt the best player in the NBA right now.
K_Mac Wrote:Kobe is without a doubt the best player in the NBA right now.

He missed 5 games....comes back and had a decent game...Lebron does that plus 14 or 15 assists and 10 rebounds
theVILLE Wrote:He missed 5 games....comes back and had a decent game...Lebron does that plus 14 or 15 assists and 10 rebounds

And misses the game winning shot......lol.... had 2 sorry....

but how do u define last second shots? kobe has 5 game winning shots this year. Not buzzard beaters....But still game winning shots.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:And misses the game winning shot......lol.... had 2 sorry....

but how do u define last second shots? kobe has 5 game winning shots this year. Not buzzard beaters....But still game winning shots.

game winning shots like score and then noone else scores the reamainder of the game! Leborn since 03 has 25 of them..Kobe is 1 behind him! Besides if you are actually that good why would you need a buzzer beater..Kobe has HAD the better team until now, its taking buzzer beaters to win now against the grizzles...Cant say there luck he is just clutch!
theVILLE Wrote:game winning shots like score and then noone else scores the reamainder of the game! Leborn since 03 has 25 of them..Kobe is 1 behind him! Besides if you are actually that good why would you need a buzzer beater..Kobe has HAD the better team until now, its taking buzzer beaters to win now against the grizzles...Cant say there luck he is just clutch!

Can i see some stats.... and are they showing the ones from this year?

And does last second foul shots count..
theVILLE Wrote:??? Lebron is a a much better player...Kobe has had they better of the two teams for years...Why does he need so many buzzer beaters?

Lebron is a lot better than Kobe? That's crazy. I think Kobe just a little bit better than LeBron. The difference between the two is small.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Can i see some stats.... and are they showing the ones from this year?

And does last second foul shots count..

idk..i saw that on ESPN last night...They showed clutch players and Only one person was better than KOBE since 03 and that was lebron!
Aslan Wrote:Lebron is a lot better than Kobe? That's crazy. I think Kobe just a little bit better than LeBron. The difference between the two is small.

As a player i would rather have lebron any day..
theVILLE Wrote:idk..i saw that on ESPN last night...They showed clutch players and Only one person was better than KOBE since 03 and that was lebron!

Kobe is a better on ball defender than LeBron. When LeBron gets better at man on man defense I will say he is better than Kobe.
Personally this thread has nothing to do with Lebron. This is a thread about Kobe's amazing return game. If you ask me the Lebron fans are just so jealous that they have to mention him in every thread when someone is praising Kobe. you don't see mello or durant fans dissing Kobe for no reason?
theVILLE Wrote:He missed 5 games....comes back and had a decent game...Lebron does that plus 14 or 15 assists and 10 rebounds

It isnt hard to get assists passing it to Shaq.. Thats like giving someone credit for passing it to Wilt Chamberlain back in the day?
K_Mac Wrote:Personally this thread has nothing to do with Lebron. This is a thread about Kobe's amazing return game. If you ask me the Lebron fans are just so jealous that they have to mention him in every thread when someone is praising Kobe. you don't see mello or durant fans dissing Kobe for no reason?

Not heard many Durant or melo fans?? Although I would take them over kobe! Whats to be jealous of?
K_Mac Wrote:It isnt hard to get assists passing it to Shaq.. Thats like giving someone credit for passing it to Wilt Chamberlain back in the day?

Same for Gasol and Bynum then?
theVILLE Wrote:Same for Gasol and Bynum then?
First of all just because you dont like Kobe doesn't mean he isnt better than LeBron or Melo or Durant, because he is.

Second, Gasol and Bynum are not even in the same city as Shaq. They aint even on the same planet as far as player. And they never will be. He is better than both of them right now.
Amun-Ra Wrote:First of all just because you dont like Kobe doesn't mean he isnt better than LeBron or Melo or Durant, because he is.

Second, Gasol and Bynum are not even in the same city as Shaq. They aint even on the same planet as far as player. And they never will be. He is better than both of them right now.

OK just cause you dont like Lebron and he showed kobe up the last two seasons AS A PLAYER! Doesnt mean he isnt better than Kobe, Because he is...adn Gasol and Bynum are great players and Shaq is getting older and not what he was when he was at LA
Amun-Ra Wrote:First of all just because you dont like Kobe doesn't mean he isnt better than LeBron or Melo or Durant, because he is.

Exactly. Thank you very much.
theVILLE Wrote:OK just cause you dont like Lebron and he showed kobe up the last two seasons AS A PLAYER! Doesnt mean he isnt better than Kobe, Because he is...adn Gasol and Bynum are great players and Shaq is getting older and not what he was when he was at LA

Kobe won the championship last year! And he was being given the finals MVP award while Lebron James set at home WATCHING! So I dont see how you figure he showed him up?? Kobe will trade regular season mvp for finals mvp every year i promise you.
K_Mac Wrote:Kobe won the championship last year! And he was being given the finals MVP award while Lebron James set at home WATCHING! So I dont see how you figure he showed him up?? Kobe will trade regular season mvp for finals mvp every year i promise you.

Not this year...he will not get neither of them! Lebron gets both
theVILLE Wrote:Not this year...he will not get neither of them! Lebron gets both

We'll see bub.
theVILLE Wrote:OK just cause you dont like Lebron and he showed kobe up the last two seasons AS A PLAYER! Doesnt mean he isnt better than Kobe, Because he is...adn Gasol and Bynum are great players and Shaq is getting older and not what he was when he was at LA

I don't dislike LeBron at all. I love watching him play but Kobe is better. Nobody talked about Gasol being one of the best big men in the league until he was traded to the Lakers. Kobe made him A LOT better player.
Aslan Wrote:I don't dislike LeBron at all. I love watching him play but Kobe is better. Nobody talked about Gasol being one of the best big men in the league until he was traded to the Lakers. Kobe made him A LOT better player.

Very good point.
Pages: 1 2