Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central vs. Betsy Layne (58th Tourney) 2/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@ Prestonsburg - 6 PM

Thoughts/Predictions?
IMO Betsy Layne rolls pretty easily in this one, and gets a big to region.

BL-59
AC-44
BL by 8
Bobcats by 11.
its hard to say if BL will roll easy past this one. they have beat p-burg twice in regular season, but p-burg beat them in the a-all

BL could roll past this district with a breeze if they'd play right & smart.. put Newman and Adkins down low on the block posting up. those boys could dominate the 58th down low.
What night and what time will the championship game be played?
I'll buy the Bobcats. These 58th District games are really tossups though.
Betsy Layne should win this one by double digits. BL by 12
I'll take BL by 10.
Well of course im going with AC, back when they played at BL they beat AC by 20+ and not to long ago AC only lost by 6 so im going with AC I think they will have a good game plan for this game and they also play and shoot well at p-burg,so dont count them out.
Most improve team in the 58th speaking of the Allen Central team and despite of not getting any respect from the media this group could pull off a solid win.
betsy layne needs to play team ball , pass and see whos scoring .they have a great balanced team.if one person isn't hitting then they have others to step up . they need to remember this. work together for this one boys and the BOBCATS WILL COME A WINNER.
the bobcats should win easily ...in the past weeks theyve cemented themselves as the 2nd best team in the region
Who ended up winning this game? I ain't heard anything regarding either one of the FC games????
Sorry bout that ^^^^^^^
I was thinking today was the 24th