Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central vs. Letcher Central (53rd Tourney) 2/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
KCC has dominated the 53rd district this season do you think they will continue their winning streak an beat LCC @ LCC, or could there be a possible upset????
You could combine all the other teams in this district this year and Knott would still win. The 53rd is down this year.
You may be right Aslan, but come tourney time you never know what might happen! KCC has a very good team, when they have lost it's because they beaten themselves, also KCC has no inside game IMO.
KCC by 19
Has jenkins and LCC played yet??
No they play tonight, and I think it is very disrespectful to post this before LCC and Jenkins plays.
KCC by 12
LCC by 2
BigMann Wrote:KCC has dominated the 53rd district this season do you think they will continue their winning streak an beat LCC @ LCC, or could there be a possible upset????

I don't think that a team that lost to Cordia twice is going to beat Knott Central! KCC by 15
I apologize for posting on this.
This is indeed a very disrespectful thread.
Why make a thread when Jenkins hasnt played LCC yet.>Sure LCC is the HIGHLY favored in this but that doesnt mean theat jenkins cant pull the upset!
Let them play first, then make this thread.
This thread should be closed...Horrible!
Oh lord.
theVILLE Wrote:Why make a thread when Jenkins hasnt played LCC yet.>Sure LCC is the HIGHLY favored in this but that doesnt mean theat jenkins cant pull the upset!

Well Jenkins and LCC have met twice this year, the 1st meeting resulted in a 96-10 win for LCC and the 2nd was an 89-25 victory for LCC. No upset happening here
theVILLE Wrote:Why make a thread when Jenkins hasnt played LCC yet.>Sure LCC is the HIGHLY favored in this but that doesnt mean theat jenkins cant pull the upset!

Letcher beat them by 86 points. There is no way on earth Jenkins would beat LCC, they could play their 7th and 8th grade team and Jenkins still wouldn't come within 20 points.
Sorry everyone, no disrespect was intended at all toward Jenkins.... It was just my bad, I thought that was the way the bracket "schedule" was. Again I'm sorry.........
Well I cant say this is a sure thing, but this game is more than likely going to happen. Lets just say that I will be very, very surprised if this isn't the match-up we see. Best of luck to all teams. I will also predict that KCC wins regardless of the opponent.
kcc by 13
Come tournament time things get a little tighter. I'll take Knott by 9.
really should be a competitive game and I fully expect LCC to hang with Knott. However, I will still take Knott by 6. I am really looking forward to this one.
Knott will win by 10 and then Coach Hammonds can pack up and leave. He has, from what I have heard, taking the job over at Mercer County. He or his family has not been happy here since he arricved, and Letcher has not been very happy with him either. Good luck to both schools and to Coach Hammonds on his trip.
Wall4president Wrote:Knott will win by 10 and then Coach Hammonds can pack up and leave. He has, from what I have heard, taking the job over at Mercer County. He or his family has not been happy here since he arricved, and Letcher has not been very happy with him either. Good luck to both schools and to Coach Hammonds on his trip.

Please make sure this is 100% right before you post. Until it is proven otherwise it is a rumor. This is what gets things started. From what you heard unless it is from a reliable source, and your willing to name them, this information is considered false and a rumor.
never know Jenkins might come out with an up-set
Aslan Wrote:You could combine all the other teams in this district this year and Knott would still win. The 53rd is down this year.

the 53rd is down about every year were have you been stuck in the john c combs arena to much aslan
cougarpride08 Wrote:Please make sure this is 100% right before you post. Until it is proven otherwise it is a rumor. This is what gets things started. From what you heard unless it is from a reliable source, and your willing to name them, this information is considered false and a rumor.

Heard it from fans, parents, and administrators over at Letcher last night. Surely they wouldn't of been talking about it if there wasn't some truth to it. I mean it is tournament time, surely they would be talking about the games at hand, but looks like they had better things to talk about. Nothing is never definite and always a rumor until it actually happens, but looks like it's a very reliable possibility. :popcorn:
Letcher by 20+
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Letcher by 20+

Why not 25+ ?
CATFAN2 Wrote:never know Jenkins might come out with an up-set

Yeah, if Letcher Central forfeits, which isn't going to happen!
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah, if Letcher Central forfeits, which isn't going to happen!

Didn't the Jenkins/Letcher game already take place?
Pages: 1 2 3