Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville @ East Ridge 02/22 (59th District)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st round of the 59th District Tournament to be held at East Ridge this year. Winner gets Shelby Valley on Weds (02/24)

East Ridge and Pikeville spilt their two games earlier in the season, with Pikeville Winning at home 49-34 and East Ridge winning at home by 44-37.

predictions?
It seems like Pikeville has been playing better ball than East Ridge lately, so I expect to see the Panthers come away with the win.
Panthers should win this one, but don't be surprised if ER is able to pull it out at home.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Panthers should win this one, but don't be surprised if ER is able to pull it out at home.

agree

Pikeville seems like the better team of the two, as of right now.
But this being at ER, im sure ER will give them all they can handle.

Im gonna go with East Ridge with a slight upset

East Ridge-56
Pikeville-50
Pikeville has more talent.

But if East Ridge wins it could be the beginning of the end for Coach Williams.

Hope Pikeville doesn't come out firing three pointers like it has been doing. If so it could get ugly quick.
I'll say Pikeville by 13.
Will the big boy from East Ridge be playing in this game? He did not play when Pikeville beat them at home. It will be a toss-up in this one. The home court advantage goes to East Ridge, but who has the most heart could be the winner. Good Luck to both teams.
Pikeville by 10
ill take east ridge by 10+ because the inside with jake and zack is better than pikevilles inside wes rose is a really good player but just cant handle jake so
EAST RIDGE 60
PIKEVILLE 48
should be a great game. Can't wait to listen.
Chuck Taylor Wrote:Pikeville has more talent.

But if East Ridge wins it could be the beginning of the end for Coach Williams.

Hope Pikeville doesn't come out firing three pointers like it has been doing. If so it could get ugly quick.

If P had 5 players that could breath with 1 leg and 1 arm each you would say they have the best talent. All polls at first of the year had East Ridge as one of the top teams. Pikeville has had a very good year 19 wins (although 3 bad losses to Valley) PIT championship and 15th Region all A runner-up. East Ridge played very well early and a good win to end the season. This is a game for all to enjoy, and the sun will rise at both towns tomorrow.....
BlueSky Wrote:If P had 5 players that could breath with 1 leg and 1 arm each you would say they have the best talent. All polls at first of the year had East Ridge as one of the top teams. Pikeville has had a very good year 19 wins (although 3 bad losses to Valley) PIT championship and 15th Region all A runner-up. East Ridge played very well early and a good win to end the season. This is a game for all to enjoy, and the sun will rise at both towns tomorrow.....

Quite the contrary. After Shelby Valley there is a major drop in talent in the 15th region. From my observations Pikeville has the second most talent.

A GOOD YEAR is defined by the post season.

HOT SEATS are determined by post season success.
I would agree Pikes talent better than what most expected, but that came from hard work by the players, coaches, and encouragement from family. I still say this is not life or death, but it sure is FUN at times...... Good Luck whoever you are for........
No dought E.R. will have homecourt advantage, but Pikeville in a thriller by 3.