Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top player in the 53rd?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts.
about all of those would be on one team
my top 5
1.Stuart Stamper
2.Tate Cox
3.Clint Stepp
4.Shane Slone
5.Mikie Slone
14thregionrules Wrote:my top 5
1.Stuart Stamper
2.Tate Cox
3.Clint Stepp
4.Shane Slone
5.Mikie Slone

Who is Shane Slone?
1.Stamper
2.Cox
3.Stepp
4.Davis
5.Roberts
a Great player for june buchanan go watch him sometimes instead of being so obsessed with kcc ...who is mikie slone??
Basically all of the Knott Central Starting 5 and Clint Stepp from JBS
Benchwarmer Wrote:Who is Shane Slone?

a Great player for june buchanan go watch him sometimes instead of being so obsessed with kcc ...who is mikie slone??
Benchwarmer Wrote:Who is Shane Slone?

leecoukfan Wrote:Basically all of the Knott Central Starting 5 and Clint Stepp from JBS

so your saying braxton ratliff should be one of the top players in the 53rd??? agree on clint but idk about all of the kcc stating 5 maybe some of em like tate,stuart
bball_manager Wrote:so your saying braxton ratliff should be one of the top players in the 53rd??? agree on clint but idk about all of the kcc stating 5 maybe some of em like tate,stuart

Well i would take amburgey from jbs if i had to ake one from there! Otherwise i wouldnt
Besides Knotts players I think Martin Combs is a nice player and can shoot for his size.
bball_manager Wrote:a Great player for june buchanan go watch him sometimes instead of being so obsessed with kcc ...who is mikie slone??

mikie slone is probably one of the best 6th man in the region
14thregionrules Wrote:mikie slone is probably one of the best 6th man in the region

are u being serious??? i mean dont get me wrong he is good he just isnt the best
bball_manager Wrote:are u being serious??? i mean dont get me wrong he is good he just isnt the best

hmm cant you read i said one of the best i didnt say he was the best
bball_manager Wrote:so your saying braxton ratliff should be one of the top players in the 53rd??? agree on clint but idk about all of the kcc stating 5 maybe some of em like tate,stuart

Pretty much
Aslan Wrote:Besides Knotts players I think Martin Combs is a nice player and can shoot for his size.

I agree.
bball_manager Wrote:a Great player for june buchanan go watch him sometimes instead of being so obsessed with kcc ...who is mikie slone??

:thatsfunn