Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: George Rogers Clark 80 - Ballard 76 OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final - Listened to this one on the radio from Richmond and it sounded AWESOME! Wish I would have went now!

GRC knocks off the #1 team in the state on senior night!

Congrats!
Creeker Wrote:Final - Listened to this one on the radio from Richmond and it sounded AWESOME! Wish I would have went now!

GRC knocks off the #1 team in the state on senior night!

Congrats!

You should have came and sit with me, it was awsome.!!!!!GRC got down early by 18. Cut it second quarter and was down 10 at the half. GRC did not lead till OT. Zollo held GRC in the game first half Had all but 4 of GRC points. Stenzel started playing like his old self second half and scored 22 of his 24 points in the second half. This is a HUGE win for GRC!!!!!!
Peacedomes85 Wrote:Its hard to win on the road...its even harder to win at GRC....with Stenzel back in the line-up i will pick GRC by 3 and Stenzel will impress people

my prediction was so close!!!
Peacedomes85 Wrote:my prediction was so close!!!

Wish you had told me we would be down 18 and come back to win in OT...LOL, Stenzel only had 2 points first half, but was back to his old self second half and had 22 points. You can't key on just Zollo or Stenzel, cause Rogers, Purvis and Daniels will make you pay. This was a total team effort and win tonight.

BALLARD (24-4) — Jones 19, Chiles 22, Means 11, D. Hardin 6, Baker 2, Parker 6, Collier 6, F. Hardin 4.
CLARK COUNTY (22-6) — Stenzel 24, Zollo 22, C. Rogers 17, Daniels 2, Kindred 6, Purvis 9.
Ballard 22 8 13 21 12—76
Clark County 8 12 19 25 16—80
Big time victory for the Cardinals.

A healthy Stenzel makes a huge difference for GRC.

Congrats!
Gold Charger Wrote:Wish you had told me we would be down 18 and come back to win in OT...LOL, Stenzel only had 2 points first half, but was back to his old self second half and had 22 points. You can't key on just Zollo or Stenzel, cause Rogers, Purvis and Daniels will make you pay. This was a total team effort and win tonight.

BALLARD (24-4) — Jones 19, Chiles 22, Means 11, D. Hardin 6, Baker 2, Parker 6, Collier 6, F. Hardin 4.
CLARK COUNTY (22-6) — Stenzel 24, Zollo 22, C. Rogers 17, Daniels 2, Kindred 6, Purvis 9.
Ballard 22 8 13 21 12—76
Clark County 8 12 19 25 16—80

oh i mean the final score and Stenzel i thought you all could figure that out on your own...but yea they are a complete team and are a legit contender for the State Title. When i was down there for the Scott VS GRC game i saw Stenzel walk around and he looked fine i was surprised he didnt play in that game (maybe it was a good idea to give him the rest) Im wondering is Daniels playing time gonna get cut back a lil bit now since Stenzel is back in action....I mean he had double figures VS Scott and only had 2 points tonight
Peacedomes85 Wrote:oh i mean the final score and Stenzel i thought you all could figure that out on your own...but yea they are a complete team and are a legit contender for the State Title. When i was down there for the Scott VS GRC game i saw Stenzel walk around and he looked fine i was surprised he didnt play in that game (maybe it was a good idea to give him the rest) Im wondering is Daniels playing time gonna get cut back a lil bit now since Stenzel is back in action....I mean he had double figures VS Scott and only had 2 points tonight

No, Daniels will still start. Purvis will come off the bench now.Tonight was a off night for Daniels scoring wise. That is was is so dangerous about this GRC team, they have others that can fill it up.
Gold Charger Wrote:No, Daniels will still start. Purvis will come off the bench now.Tonight was a off night for Daniels scoring wise. That is was is so dangerous about this GRC team, they have others that can fill it up.

oh i know they got the tools to work with i was just wondering...Daniels does alot more things (the little things) that most people dont realize
Peacedomes85 Wrote:oh i know they got the tools to work with i was just wondering...Daniels does alot more things (the little things) that most people dont realize
He is the most athletic player we have.
Gold Charger Wrote:You should have came and sit with me, it was awsome.!!!!!GRC got down early by 18. Cut it second quarter and was down 10 at the half. GRC did not lead till OT. Zollo held GRC in the game first half Had all but 4 of GRC points. Stenzel started playing like his old self second half and scored 22 of his 24 points in the second half. This is a HUGE win for GRC!!!!!!
Wish I would have been there! Actually forgot all about it until tip off and just happen to remember as I was on the road.
Gold Charger Wrote:He is the most athletic player we have.
lol i know this...thats nothing new
Congrats GRC on a big win!
Congrats GRC
Great win for the Cardinals!
let me tell ya, stenzel will be D1
This is the kind of win that should prove to GRC they are a legit contender in the sweet 16
baller4life Wrote:let me tell ya, stenzel will be D1

I have watched him play varsity since the 8th grade. He will go D-I.

Stardust Wrote:This is the kind of win that should prove to GRC they are a legit contender in the sweet 16

Agree but got to win the region first.
Great win for GRC :Thumbs: