Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Henry County 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For any of you who are familiar with Henry County this senior class coming up were predicted when they were 8th graders to when state. They outscored there opponents 326 to 24. They have alot of talent coming back for there last year they have QB Luke Magness,CB/RB Justin Hartlage,CB/WR Tommy Farris,OL/DL Darien Ingram,OL/DL Dylan Doll and alot others as well as talented juniors and sophmores,this year could turn out to be a great year with a new coach and a remaining great coaching staff. 2010 Season could be the season that Henry goes farther then the regional Championship. Could the papers from 4 yrs ago be true and come to life or is it just a dream time will tell.
The Qb (Magness) is tough and the key to how far Henry goes this year. He is a Qb with LB Mentality. He is fun to watch and should get some good looks at the next level depending on how his injury heals from the 09 playoff game at Central.
Henry lost some great seniors who were very key players on both sides of the ball.... Butler LB/WR, Timberlake RB/WR/LB, Baldwin RB/LB, Raisor WR/LB, Price OL/DL. all of those players were very experienced and most have started since there freshmen/sophmore year. Next years team will have some big shoes to fill but should have a very successful season depending on how they produce under a new coach. The thing that will be missed most about these seniors is how well they new the system, these players knew the scheme so well and did the little things to make the system work. In order for this team to do well in my opinion is to do whatever it takes to keep Ledford around to run this defense, he knows his stuff.
This is a very talented team, and do not forget about OL-DL Joe Fraze who was a 2-way started before he was injured last year. This is the most talented class that Henry Co has ever had.
The question will be depth. Several will be sophomores need to step it up.
But you have to put in consideration Justin Hartlage,Darien Ingram and Dylan Doll have been starting since there Freshman year who are all familiar with the offense and no the game. Then you have QB Luke Magness who started as a sophmore so they all know whats its like in the varsity games they are the leaders of this team and i look foward to seeing how this season plays out. With the speed and strength this team has this can be a great team yes they are losing some great players but this offensive line is going to be huge with Darien Ingram,Dylan Doll,Joe Fraze and Jesse Bowlin as seniors and Garret Black a junior this could be one of the biggest line henry has ever had. The hardest shoe to shoe to feel will be Eric Butler at the MLB position but with more practice and hard work in the weight room i look foward to seeing Nick Magness and sophmore to takes his place he could be a grat player
arent you forgeting about the johnson kid?????? anywas it seems like this writer like the boy DARIEN INGRAM alot wouldnt u say???????
Any I deal when they will hire a coach?
Ray Graham, refer to other Henry post for the details.
Ray Graham a veteran of several years from Harrison Co is their new coach.
Coach Graham coached at Lex. Christian as a assistant the last several years.
I Believe that Henry County Has alot of talent and will go far this season. They have QB/OLB:Luke Magness WR/S Justin Hartlage WR/DB:Spud Baldwin
WR: John Allgier WR/DB:Tommy Farris and Linemen Dylan Doll, Darien Ingram, and Joe Fraze who was injured early in last years season. They are a very talented team. This is also a team with a bulls eye on there backs. E-town and Moore along with Western Hills is coming back for revenge.